The prank (ships in story)

So uhhh yea
This will be a fun oneshot.Soooo
Roman And Virgil are a thing
Remus and Logan are a thing,But Logan knows about the prank just remember this!

TW-Remus is a horny boy
Cheating? Technically but it's a prank-
*unholy noises*
Kissing? I guess-
swearing

Remus
Virgil
Logan
Roman
And my OC I guess-Lo,Will be in this font.
(Their the orange side in this I guess)
—————————————————
You want us to-Prank Roman? For stealing your Hamilton poster?
"Well yea! That shit was signed by The original Hamilton and Arron burr themselves!"
"Fair enough But is this safe-"
"You have Remus with you I'm sure you'll be fine! And we have to do this now as Patton and Janus are out for the whole day?"
"And if I get Horny don't blame me blame yourself-"
"Shut it Remus...Fine I'll do it! Only because of your poster and Remus is my Best friend-"
"Can I tell Logan?"
"Yea sure!"

Before he left Remus put some make-up to make it look like he had hickeys on his neck as it makes the prank more believable.Remus then exits the to go and tell Logan,He passes Roman on the way though,Roman notices the hickeys and looked confused but shook it off and kept walking.

Remus eventually made it to Logans room and entered.
"Before you say anything no I'm not cheating on you-"
"Okay Celphy-So,What's with the hickeys?"
"Okay so me Lo and Virgil are gonna prank Roman by pretending Virgil's cheating on him as Roman stole Lo's poster or something! So now that I've told you your in on the prank and you have to act!"
"That was a lot of information-But I will go along with your 'prank' as revenge can sometimes be amusing."
"Yay! Thanks Logie! Can I kiss you?"
"Yes you can Celphy."

Remus kissed Logan softly smiling into the kiss when Logan kissed back,They had been dating for quite some time now but he didn't want Logan to feel uncomfortable so he would always ask before kissing him.

After they broke apart Remus smiled at Logan and left,Logan wrote down the prank, reminding himself about what is about to happen.

Back with the others,
Lo had left Remus and Virgil by themselves, They were thinking of how to make this prank believable.

"We could fuck?"
"Remus I have a boyfriend! We can fake it though! We can make unholy noises?"
"Alrighty! So who's the top?"

They spoke some more before actually doing something. Virgil started making unholy noises while Remus whispered a few things we don't need to know about!

Logan was laying on his bed,He knew about this prank and it kind of make him wanna leave-As Logan was Asexual he didn't like that stuff so he put on some music and he started drawing the other sides in deep detail.

Roman was in the living room,and hearing these noises he was sad and confused-
"Virgil?!"
He started following the noises and this is where it gets to the fun part.

*Unholy noises insert here*
*knock Knock*
The room went silent,Virgil and Remus looked at each other and tried not to laugh, Virgil took of some of his clothes like his jacket and Shirt,Remus made some noises and hid just like planned,Virgil opened the door and Roman was facing him.

"Hey Virge where were those noises coming from?"
"What noises?"
"The unholy ones that were coming from here!"
"Ro are you sure you have a good brain up their buddy?"
"I-I swear to All that is theatre that you were-Ya know do-"

And in perfect timing Remus texted Virgil,Like planned.

"Who's That?"
"Nothing!"

Virgil put his shirt back on and checked his phone.
'Hurry up biotch! Its darkkkkkkkkkkkk Oh and fake lovey dovey text once you text OwO'
Virgil replayed with OwO and Remus responded with deleted his previous text,then continuing to text-
'Baby~Hurry up it's dark in here and I wanna have some funnnnn!'
Virgil purposely left his phone on the table.
" I've gotta go to the bathroom,brb"

Virgil left and Roman snooped.He checked Virgil's phone finding the text.Meanwhile in the bathroom Virgil and Remus were whispering to each other about what to do next.

"Once we-You kick him out we can 'lock' the door but keep it unlocked and say something and once I sense Roman we can kiss? It's just a bro kiss-"
"Okay-But you owe me a new weighted blanket then,You know cause he's your brother and all-Oh!we can get Logan into this a bit more and you can ask him to walk passes or something!"
"Okay!I'll do that right now-Now go!"

Remus text Logan to tell him what they're doing to Roman,Logan signed and text back that he will participate if he gets kisses and cuddles after.Remus obviously agreed and virtually kissed Logan goodbye.

"Roman I think your just tired,The last thing I texted Remus was OwO and he just sent an OwO back!"
"Then prove it!"
Virgil picked up his phone and showed Roman Remus contact.There was just an OwO.
"Roman go to bed please,"
Virgil kisses Roman and sent him off to bed then locked and unlocked the door.Roman heard the lock and turned back to look through the key hole,He sees Remus.Logan had a perfect timing as Remus and Virgil kissed.Roman was shook but angry,He sees Logan and decides to tell him,Logan opens the door,as he was told to and that awoke the anger,Roman spoke through gritted teeth to Virgil.Remus decided on something,

Bonk

Remus grabbed Virgil and Logan and started running.
"Hey! But Virgil's my boyfriend"
"But if you carry on he won't be!"

*insert epic crime chase*
*Logan and Remus kiss dramatically*
*Virgil gags and they enter Remus' Room*

Roman soon catches up.
"Virgil...I thought-What did I do...?"
"You did nothing Ro,This was all a prank! It was Oranges idea as you stole his poster."
"Oh My God-"
"Don't worry Logan knew too! And I owe him some cuddles and Virgil a new weighted blanket"

Virgil and Roman left and Logan sat on his bed,making grabby hands at Remus.
"Okay I'm coming,calm down Logie"
"I want cuddleeeesssss!!!"

Remus went over to Logan and hugged him,They laid down and just stayed there,Cuddling,Being in each others presents were enough.

——————————————————
I saw something like this in a gacha video-
Hope you enjoyed!
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals!
PEACE OUT!