I need your help.

Hi there, if you are actually reading this, I need your help!

I have been playing around with multiple fictional universes including Sherlock, Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, etc.

Now, what I desperately need your help with is which one to write over. I have a few ideas, but I want to know what you will read.

So without futher ado, here are a few options:

Lucius Malfoy (yes, seriously)
Draco Malfoy
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Tony Stark
Steve Rogers+Bucky Barnes (love triangle??)
Loki Odinson
Sherlock Holmes
John Watson
Mycroft Holmes (no judging)
Spencer Reid
Derek Morgan
Penelope Garcia
Emily Prentiss

I really need your help trying to decide which one you would like for me to write over, or even if you want a few of these written.

All I need you to do is:
comment which character(s) you would like to see a story over and add a few details you would like to be put in to it (I will write almost anything you ask me to unless it is too graphic.)

Please, guys, I really need some help!❤

Lots of love, thank you for reading. 🥰

I am active on Discord almost 24/7, so please make sure you message me to add things you want in the story. I would love your input and I want to make sure you are happy with what you read. It would help me out in making sure I keep you all happy. Thank you! Please do add my Discord for any further questions as I am going to probably be inactive for a little bit as I begin writing!

As of right now, I am typing up the first draft for Steve Rogers! I'll come back here to update when I am beginning to publish chapters so keep an eye out!! Thank you!

discord : angry-lobster#8200

Thank you!