14

Natasha's POV
I ran. My sweat dripping off my face as I continued to run. I felt horrible; I felt terrible. What I said was completely out of line, it shouldn't have been said.

But it was. And I can never take it back.

I sighed with self anger as I walked off the track. My head was hurting and I needed a drink. Once I chugged my water completely, I went to the punching bags.

Katariina and Barnes made their way to a Motel 6 after our argument. She was furious with me; I didn't blame her. But I didn't want to be a parent yet with her.

Obviously, I want to be a parent with her, but not so young and so soon. Jessamine was Nathaniel and another woman's child; not hers and yet Katariina is claiming Jessamine as if she's her own. In my opinion, she shouldn't.

She still doesn't even remember those eight months. Who even knows what really happened there?

Soon enough, I ran well into the morning. It was near 5 am when I stopped. I only stopped because if I was caught using the track after hours, I'd be in trouble. Bad enough I caused our greatest assest to leave, I don't need anymore trouble. I snuck out of the track, heading to my room when I was stopped by a group of new agents.

"Ah, Miss Romanoff! I see you're dressed for the gym!" Maria Hill said.

"I am."

"Wanna join us? They could use some extra discipline."

I nodded and began running with them, tired from running all night but who cares?