6. "Shit..."

⚠️WARNING⚠️ - Swearing, light choking, detailed sex.

You found yourself standing in front of your bedroom door pressing the handle as Clint towered behind you and was ever so slightly pressed against your ass. His breathing was very heavy and his head hung next to your ear, causing goosebumps to rise along your arms with each breath he exhaled. Upon entering you tug the Velcro on your fingerless gloves and slip them off, placing them on your drawer mumbling about your room.
"So this is it ... make yourself comfy an.." you were cut off by the thud of your back against the wall. You looked up at Clint with an involuntary grunt passing your lips.
"Shhh kiddo, I don't wanna be sharing your sweet noises with anyone else tonight..". Your legs weakened as you saw the look in his eyes, pure hunger. You stayed silent, squeezing your thighs together subtly to subdue the agonizing butterflies in your core.
"Good girl.." he whispered.
"Now...," his hands slid firmly up your gym tights gripping your outer thigh catching a handful of ass.
"Pull these off sweetheart." He tugged a little more. You placed your hands on his chest and pushed him off you gently walking him all the way towards your bed.

Clints legs caught against the end of the bed frame and he stumbled down all the while keeping direct eye contact with you and your body. You stood over him smirking and slowly peeling your gym pants downwards. His eyes caught the toxic hot pink glow of your irises and wondered over every small detail of your toned legs.
He noticed the scars along your thighs from long missions and gently smiled as he considered all that both their bodies had been through for the safety of others. He looked back up at you and reached an arm out grabbing the front of your seamless black underwear and pulling your hips towards him by the material. You could see him tenting through his gym pants and could smell the lingering cologne on his gym shirt, your thighs clenched even harder. Your hand descended to meet his bulge before He abruptly grabbed your slim wrist with force.
"Hey?" You whined.
He pulled all of your body weight through your arm and gripped your hips to inverse your roles on the bed.
"Is this what you wanted huh?" He placed himself in between your legs and slid himself against your clothed core. He was rock solid and provided an amazing pressure against your clit with each curl of his hips. You tugged your gym tank over your body and threw it messily to the side of the room.
"God," he slid his hand from the outside of your thighs, gently over your clit and up your stomach slowly to grasp a titty.
"I am totally 100% a tits man..uh" he groaned a little bit after feeling your clothed breast fill his large hand. You wrapped your arms around his neck and into his short hair pulling him in for a gentle kiss as you feel yourself getting wet by the second. His dick tensed against you in response to the kiss and his hands travelled down to tug off your underwear.
"Im so fucking hard I can't wait much longer sweetheart." He groaned into your lips and pulled off you ridding himself of all of his clothes causing you to follow suit.

Your frustrated bodies stood before each other, your eyes a wild pink and purple whilst you captured his physique.

(Apologies for the watermark)

"God I want to make you feel so good..." he huffed. You could see his smart-ass personality slipping from his grip.....Simp.....you thought.... none the less it made your legs weaken with pleasure.