2. Eye contact

8.00
You sat in the lounge room in a comfy pair of short shorts and a tank top, eyeing all the avengers in front of you lounging around. Tony, Steve, Wanda, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Bucky and Loki all making jokes or smart ass remarks and stuffing their faces with food. Your eyes were perfectly back to normal though you still didn't feel like socialising much, you would chuckle now and then at Thor throwing a pea into Steve's mouth or Tony yelling like an angry parent at the mess. You were lost in thought about how your escape plan could have possibly failed after planning for so long until your eyes were locked with Clint's.

His looks we're curious, curious to see inside your mind, as he watched you make different facial expressions whilst thinking

His looks we're curious, curious to see inside your mind, as he watched you make different facial expressions whilst thinking. Wait how long had he been staring? You suddenly shivered from the developing breeze that flowed through the window beside you and snapped back to reality. It was too late to pretend you didn't see him so you gave a hesitant smile at him as if to say 'hey'.

You and Clint had a stronger relationship than any other avenger in the facility, he seemed calmer and less hectic than the others and you liked to see that in him after being put through so much. You liked to train together because he wasn't afraid to kick your ass unlike the others and he would give you pointers on what you were doing wrong.

You sat opposite him and watched for his next move, which was in fact a cheesy wink which made you roll your eyes and stifle a laugh. He was praised by the affect he had on you as his slightly stubbled lips lifted into a smirk. Clint messed around pulling faces at you, pretending to fall asleep and putting a fake gun to his head, the more he messed around the more you laughed. You immediately shape shifted yourself into Thor and made him look like a big, dumb, idiot and Clint raised a hand to his chin to stop himself from laughing. Everyone else was too caught up in food to notice. You transformed back, your skin tingling from the change. Clint notices your eyes started to lighten in colour until they had a gorgeous tint of yellow and green in them.

 Clint notices your eyes started to lighten in colour until they had a gorgeous tint of yellow and green in them

He was the only that could make you change your mood so quickly like that and he knew it.

He clenched his fork in his left hand and prepared for the perfect moment when Thor attempted to throw a broccoli into Steve's mouth. With a swift movement and a small crash like sound Clint had gotten the broccoli perfectly between the wall and the fork as it sat suspended in the wall.