3. Hyrda Base

You were sat on your enormous fluffy duvet, legs brought against your chest and arms hugging them, sobbing into your arms. There was so much you were useful for, so much you could do and help out with on any mission, so much training of stealth and fighting Clint had taught you, but somehow that god awful Stark only saw you as destruction.

There was quite a bit of talking outside until you finally hear the low grumble of Steve's motorbike as they all left the compound, the suffocating loneliness now complete.

You run your hand through your (y/h/c) hair, in an attempt to compose yourself and clear your face. Your pupils drowned in a sorrowful grey/blue. After 5 minutes of resting your eyes you decided some Cadbury chocolate was just the remedy to your feelings of uselessness. You ventured for the kitchen with bare feet. Right before you reached the fridge, a slither of glowing light caught your eye. It was Tony's headset, it was sitting on the couch and he had left it on.

You take a cautious look around to make sure no one was still here before tiptoeing over to the headset curiously

You take a cautious look around to make sure no one was still here before tiptoeing over to the headset curiously. You picked it up with two fingers in held it upside down.
"How the hell does this work?" You whispered, scoping the peculiar item. When you notice the small glass panel, you remembered from how Tony wears it that it's goes in front of the eye. The room was silent and dark only filled with your small breaths and the fumbling of the headset while you managed to slip it on correctly. You let out a breathless 'woah' as you could see everything like it was right in front of you. Different files Tony had opened, recent calls he made and F.R.I.D.A.Y's statistics, all there floating in front of you..... a holographic computer.

You messed around to see what it could do, you opened files with your hands and tapped on everything you could until you found a small square file labelled 'missions'

You messed around to see what it could do, you opened files with your hands and tapped on everything you could until you found a small square file labelled 'missions'. It had a red neon ring around it, flashing as if it were alerting. You press your fingers into the air to access the file. The format of the file opened up to what seemed to look like an email structure. The top email was red and read 'incoming' next to it. You contemplated whether or not to investigate it, as Tony never lets anyone except Bruce look through his files. (Bromance ^-^)

You took the risk and pressed on the floating email as it revealed coordinates and information.

Fury: Mission 49
40°46′56″N 73°57′55″W
-Small hydra base setup
-1 hostage: female 10yr, unknown experimentation
-Retrieve all serums and destroy
-Try and locate main facility
-Don't take (y/n)