5. Workout?

"Tony!!! Have you ever heard of knocking?" You screamed, completely flustered.
"Holy shit... HEY GUYS, BIRD BOY AND HOT HEAD ARE GETTING SOME!!" He announced to the whole compound just to catalyze your anger.
"Come on man shut up, we didn't mean to it just..." Clint got defensive, now standing as far from your legs as he could, looking for a shirt.
"Well don't stop on my accord!" Tony said smugly, immediately pissing you off. You despised people knowing you had soft spots and you quite enjoyed your hot head facade you kept up.

You jumped down from the vanity, grabbed your shirt and stormed out covering your chest. On your way you pushed past Tony calling him a creep and heading for your bedroom.
"And you wonder why I run away Stark."
"Son of a bitch." Clint murmured.
"Come on man you really think you'd get some with a bullet in your arm.?" Tony scoffed and turned to walk out like he was king of the world.
"Just!...... mind your own, man." Clint called to him.

*****
Things with you and Clint have been quiet, although everyone knew in a matter of seconds, they knew not to comment when you were around and everything carried on quite normally. However, Tony, being the jerk he is, hasn't stop flirting with you to get a reaction from Clint.

It was now late evening and you sat on Tony's leather couch in bed shorts and a shirt you found in the laundry, that could belong to any of the men here, with your hair in a messy bun. Your legs were crossed and you were extremely focused on the movie on his flat screen: The Hobbit. Your messy nut eating (food nut!!!) was interrupted by Tony's weight flopping down beside you. You rolled your eyes and chose to ignore his presence. He forcefully grabbed your legs and scooped them into his lap,
"Tony! Im trying to watch a movie!" You wrestled against him.
"And Im trying get Clint to make another move..." you fumed, god Tony was so nosy. You huffed there for a few minutes when Clint conveniently happened to walk into the room. He went past and to the kitchen with his eyes focussed forward and nowhere near you. Oh no.... You freaked out, worried he's going to think you aren't interested anymore and it was just the heat of the moment.

The gorgeous scruffy man walks out of the kitchen with a disgusting, green protein shake in his hand

The gorgeous scruffy man walks out of the kitchen with a disgusting, green protein shake in his hand. He was in trousers and a singlet, and casually took a spot on the next single couch and joined watching the movie. He wasn't into all of your nerdy fangirl movies, but he loved watching how much it entertained you. To see you rid of the hormonal, teenage-like mood you have towards the others, suddenly change into a cheerful fangirl, he felt lucky just to see that side of you, see you feel comfortable in the compound.

You three sat in the living room in silence, tension pouring into the atmosphere. You pretended you had no idea how awkward it felt, that was until Tony started stroking your legs that we're on his lap. You caught Clints chest rising up and him tensing, you scanned his face for emotion but his poker face was incredible. The still frame you stared at changed in a blink, and you had his soft grey/blue eyes now staring at yours from across the couch.

You smirked, not breaking eye contact with him and confusing him deeply when your hair started to ombre into blonde. Your hair shortened just below your shoulders, now a golden blonde, your small frame grew larger and heavier. The scariest part of your transition for Clint was watching you grow a blonde beard but it couldn't beat the yelp from Tony when he realised the legs he was stroking were now incredibly hairy.
"Good evening Tinman" you said formally with a deep voice.