1. Small Introduction

You had been an avenger for almost a month now as shield had accepted you into their group having proven that you can use your powers for good. You got your powers when hydra kidnaped you a year ago and ran all sorts of chemicals and serums through your veins. There are some downsides to your powers as your eyes change colour to the emotion you experience but you can also take form of any person or shape desired due to an adaptive gene in the DNA of the serum.

You had run away from the avengers base for the fourth time now, trying to be normal maybe get a job and an apartment but this time you were being dragged under each arm by two shield agents returning you to the base. The deal was, if you stay put with the Avengers and fight with them, then your previous criminal record would be wiped clean. You however found the task extremely difficult as your desire to be normal again was strong.

5:45 pm

Your feet were slightly grazing the loose dirt as your legs were dragged every now and then from being lifted so firmly. The agents brought you to the entrance of the Avengers facility and you quickly spot the avenger you were closest to, on the roof watching you being forcefully pulled back to your confined "home".

His hands clenched at the way you were being treated and he could see by the colour of your eyes

His hands clenched at the way you were being treated and he could see by the colour of your eyes.... you were not happy ! They were a fiery red from the anger of being captured again. He knew it would take a while until they faded back into your normal (y/e/c) eyes.

As you were finally delivered, like a package in the mail, the familiar smell of the establishment drowned your senses and brought you back to reality

As you were finally delivered, like a package in the mail, the familiar smell of the establishment drowned your senses and brought you back to reality. It mostly consumed of multiple male deodorants and new furniture. Every thing was designed with expensive, high tech installations because of Tony and his 'oh so beautiful' bank account but you didn't mind, it was rather fancy in your opinion.

"Mr. Stark!" One of the agents holding you called. He was sitting on a brown leather couch with a head set on, he must have been doing some work. He heard the call and his head perked up and he looked behind him over the couch to see you.

"We have a runner." The other, slightly shorter agent said. You struggle in their arms and they shove you forward letting go.

"Woah..." he said sliding off his headset. "Someone really pissed her off!" He said as a slight joke noticing your eyes. He waved off the agents telling them to shoo and made his way towards you. He got a bit too close, but for tony that was normal, the smell of his cologne slightly comforted you.

"(Y/n)...darling... why do you hate me," he asked pouting and grabbing your shoulders. The red in your eyes had calmed down but the colour was still detectable.

"I'm sorry.... I don't Tony, I just hate being here because I'm different..." you trailed off looking at the floor.

"Go to your room and get into your pyjamas and we'll have a nice dinner with everyone in the living room." Tony suggested, he knew how much you loved being all together at once, but when they were split up; two are training, others are eating, others reading/watching tv, or out on a mission, it made you feel irrelevant to the group.

First post on Wattpad! Just a little intro.... will be updated within 7-10 days xx