Ill spare you

"Let go of me!" Destiny kicked and squirmed in her step dads grip. As soon as he closed his office door and they were alone he threw her onto the floor and pinned her down, "scaring our guests huh? I'll soon show you what scary looks like..." he barked at her while slamming her against the floor vigorously. She winced in pain but kept a hard face on, "let me go" she shouted in hopes someone would hear her and step in. "Shut up" he said while slapping her across the face. She clutched her cheek as it stung, she let the tears fall down her face before her step dad got up from the floor. "I'll spare you of your life, I don't wanna see you tonight. Go home right now!" He said as he snatched her up from the floor. She quickly ran out of his office and left the club from the back door, she took off her heels and ran, she didn't stop running as her tears fell down her face. She had about 5 blocks to run in barely any clothes, through rough neighbourhoods and alleys. She ran as fast as she could.

"You guys heard everything" jay said in the cage room to the rest of the unit so he didn't have to explain it. "She's gave us the keys, she told us numbers 2 and 3 so I'm assuming that's the locker numbers in the basement. The club closes in an hour..." hailey said while unhooking the wires from her dress.

Hank nodded, "it's gonna be a late shift but we gotta get these off the streets" he said before signalling for the unit to suit up. Jay and hailey changed into normal clothes again and put on their vests and badges like before. "We stay quiet and use the keys" hank said before waving everyone out to their cars.

Destiny finally made it home safely and she slammed the door behind her, she slid down the back off the door and cried. She stayed there for a few minutes before realising the time, she quickly got up and took a quick shower, as she walked out of the bathroom she heard her mom and step dad come in through the front door so she ran into her room and quickly threw on some PJ's then hid under her covers in hopes that he left her alone. He didn't come into her room at all, neither did her mother. They were probably too mad at her, it was only a matter of time before he found out she took the keys.

The unit pulled up around the back of the club and hopped out with their guns raised, jay took out the keys and opened the main door. He kept the lights off so the cameras couldn't see them if they were even knocked on. "They're downstairs" hailey said while pointing to the door in the corner. They all crept over and opened the basement door with the keys. "2 and 3" jay said while trying all of the keys on the first locker. When they opened the door they found the boxes of dope they were looking for, "positive" hailey said while pulling out the boxes for them to take. Jay walked over to the second locker and unlocked it, "positive" Adam said as he pulled out the boxes of guns for them to take away too
They made two trips in and out before jay and hailey ran back in to shut the lockers and then left to close the door like no one had been in, jay realised he had to hide the keys so it made it look like destiny's step dad dropped them and she didn't give them it. "Sarge should I put them through the post box?" He said quietly. Hank nodded so jay bent down and opened the post box. He reached his arm through it and threw the keys as far into the club as he could to make it look believable.

Destiny spent the hole night crying into her pillow, she was scared stiff of what would happen to her. She woke up in the morning and had to go to work all over again, she looked at the hand marks on her face and the fresh bruises on her back so she covered them with make up and changed into something comfy. She waited all day until 5pm when her step dad shouted from the living room sounding pissed off, "dez hurry up, I'm not waiting any longer!". She cringed and grabbed her phone before joining him with her head hung low, he scoffed at the sight of her but pushed her out of the door. She hated going to work but she had no other choice, her childhood was ruined, in fact she didn't even have one.

"You're on stage tonight" her step dad sighed. Destiny turned to face him as he unlocked the doors, "what? No please!" she begged. Her step dad laughed, "you're on stage, end of story. You think you can just get away with your attitude? I don't think so plus it'll get you more money, pay the debt off quicker..." he pushed her into the club. Destiny looked down in sadness, she hates dancing, it was the worst thing in the world. Everyone looked at her flaunting off her barely developed body while she died inside.

"Sarge what are we doing about destiny? She's not safe with them" jay said while standing next to hailey in the bullpen. Hank sighed, "you're gonna have to go undercover again, get eyes on her then catch her outside before she leaves" he said sadly. The team all agreed as jay and hailey left to go change into their party clothes again. They got wired up and met the bullpen back in the cage room ready to help the kid.