I dont care

"Like I said you're on stage tonight, end of debate" her step dad snapped in her face, destiny had begged him for the past hour to let her stay off for the night but he wasn't breaking. She sighed and turned to leave, "two shows and one song...unless you don't wanna see tomorrow?" Her step dad said as she walked out of his office. Destiny faced away from him but shook her head, "oh and as soon as you've done them, get out, go home or don't I don't care. I'm still pissed at you" he scoffed. Destiny nodded weakly then shut his office door behind her, she had to do two shows where she would walk about the stage and stand there looking pretty, and one song where she would have to dance.

She had to wear something pretty for these types of things, she despised it. She was given a lilac bikini and a short mesh dress to wear on top along with some sparkly heels. It was 6:45pm and the club was full so she finished putting on makeup and fixed her hair before following the older girls out of the changing room onto the main floor.

"We're heading in" hailey said as her and jay walked into the club with linked arms like yesterday. They showed their ID to the bouncer then walked in, they scanned the club for destiny.

"Get up, come on" one of the older girls said to destiny as she grabbed her arm and pulled her over to the stage. Destiny tried to pull away since she really didn't want to do it, the older girl fought her resistance and lifted her up onto the stage before getting on it herself. Destiny stood on stage like a deer in headlights, she scanned the club but she couldn't see much due to the flashing lights on her. She stood on stage like she was told with tears in her eyes, older men all whistling at her and throwing money onto the stage.

"Oh my god" hailey said as she nudged jays arm. He looked at hailey then looked over to the stage to see destiny unwillingly stood on it. "Poor baby" hailey said clearly in disgust at what they were making her do. Jay shook his head in pity, they couldn't help her yet since it would blow the whole case.

Destiny stood on stage for a few minutes then the song ended so she jumped down and ran off into the changing rooms crying. Jay and hailey watched her run away but they couldn't follow her. They waited in the club and watched everything go down until destiny reappeared with glassy eyes on the stage to do it all again. "Oh god jay..." hailey said while turning away. She couldn't bare to see the frightened teenager stood on stage. Jay also looked away since he didn't want to invade her privacy.

Destiny stood there on stage while looking into the crowds emotionless, she felt like everybody else's world was moving around her, and hers was just standing still. The song ended for the second time and she jumped off stage but this time she was forced to sit down on a chair nearby some silks.

Jay and hailey watched destiny sit down as she wiped away some of her tears so no one could see. She looked around a few times before an older girl grabbed her arm, "you're on silks tonight, don't mess it up dipshit" she snapped in the kids face. Destiny flinched but sighed, the last time she was forced to do silks she went home with friction burns and bruises.

Jay and hailey kept eyes on the kid as she walked over to some silks that went right up into the ceiling in the middle of the club.

Destiny grabbed the silks and huffed before wrapping them around her hands and legs then climbing up them halfway, she wasn't all the way to the top of the ceiling yet but she was still suspended high in the air. "Feeling good" by Michael bublé started playing as everyone turned to look at destiny in the air. She done a few mesmerising tricks as everyone cheered, even though they were mainly looking her body not the tricks. The song came to the last few bars and destiny took a deep breath as she made her way right to the top of the ceiling and wrapping the material around her.

Hailey and jay were grabbing onto each other since she was so high up and she had tears in her eyes, destiny waited for the last beat drop then let herself fall. She twirled down while the silks unravelled from her waist, she stopped before she hit the ground and let out a small wince of pain. Everyone cheered as the next song started playing, destiny ignored them all and got up before pushing her way through the crowd and running into the changing rooms, jay looked at hailey in sadness and sighed before getting up and leaving. "We're heading out Sarge, we'll stand by till we see her" hailey said as they walked out of the club and over to their car.

Destiny ran into the changing room and immediately got the dress off, she put her joggers and hoodie over the bikini and put on her trainers before packing up her stuff. Her step dad barged into the room, "I thought I said you were to leave right away" he snapped at her. She jumped back and put everything in her locker before getting up and leaving. She ran out through the back door and let her tears fall, she felt exposed and embarrassed. She didn't even get chance to grab her phone or bag, she just left.