Chapter 10

Oozma Kappa were on their way back to their 'fraternity' house as (Y/N) flew down in front of them.

"(Y-Y/N)!? What are you doing here!?" Mike asked and walked close to her. Everyone else kept their distance.

"I just wanted to congratuate you guys  from the second event today." She smiled as Mike chuckled.

"Well, thanks. Didn't go as I planned, but I guess it worked."

"I just wanted to say that your team are very... unique in your own ways. I am proud of all of you." She smiled as she gazed at Sullivan who walked towards her. She growled quietly as he picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Oh, uhm... uh..."

"I'm sorry for fighting with you." He sighed as he placed (Y/N) down.

"Uhm... It's okay, I suppose." She nodded as she looked at the others. "You five were awesome to."

"Thanks uhm... What's your name?" Don asked.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Don Carlton." They shook hands as her paw got slightly stuck to his tentacle as they managed to move away from each other.

"I'm Terry with a 'Y'." The orange monster with the longer neck and two horns spoke with a smile.

"And I am Terri with an 'I'." The shorter necked monster that only had one horn also smiled.

"I'm Art!" Art flowed around happily, and playfully.

"My name is Scott Squibbles. My friends call me Squishy." The small pink monster with five eyes shook her bigger blue paw happily. "It's good to finally meet you. In a nicer way that is."

"It's an honor to meet you all. Well, I better head back to the RORs before they wonder where I am to." (Y/N) smiled and flew away while waving to all of the Oozma Kappa members.

As Oozma Kappa continued to walk home they were talking about the event they just experienced.

"I never felt soo alive!" Squishy yelled happily. "Getting through the event and meeting a new friend!"

"We were awesome!" Terri commented back.

"Okay, look. That wasn't real Scaring." Sulley pointed out as Mike argued back to him.

"It was better than what you did. You should've stuck to my strategy."

"Whatever. Talk to me when we start the real Scaring." Sulley walked up the pathway to the house as PNKs drove up in their car. They honked their horn and stopped next to them.

"Hey! You guys going to the party?" One girl asked.

"Oh, I think you got the wrong guys. We don't get invited to-" Mike grabbed his lips.

"Bap, bap, bap! Party?" Mike asked, looked at the girls.

"The mid-games mixer at the RORs'." The same girl replied.

"It's for the top Scare Teams." The grey female at the back mentioned.

"You're on of us now, right?" The one next to her grabbed her shoulders, looking kind of shy.

"See you there!" They drove off giggling loudly.

"Did you hear that?" Don looked at the team.

"I can't believe it!" They were all overwhelmed with joy.

"Uh-uh. Bad idea." Sulley walked over to them.

"This is great. They're finally seeing us as real Scarers. We're going!" Mike raised his arms up and jumped about as the others joined in a little, apart from Sullivan.