Chapter 6

Johnny, Javier, Chet, Reggie, Chip, Randy and (Y/N) were relaxing upstairs in their fraternity home. They were also preparing to get their letter tomorrow about the first event.

"We are going to destroy Oozma Kappa!" Chip laughed at the team that has no experience or intelligence over.

"They are a bunch of nobodies." Johnny crossed him arms as (Y/N) sighed. "What's that matter, (Y/N)?" He asked, standing up, and walking over to her.

"You don't have to be soo mean about a team that don't look scary." She looked up at Johnny as he stopped a couple of feet from her.

"That are nobodies! You really think they can stand a chance against us!?" The rest of ROR stood up and walked over behind Johnny, casuing (Y/N) to growl, and crouch slightly. "They cannot beat us! We are ROR! We are the best!" He took another step towards (Y/N) as Javier and Chip grabbed him.

"Calm down, Johnny." Chip spoke as Johnny took a deep breath and exhaled it all out, calming his system.

"I'm sorry." He looked down after he apologised quietly. "(Y/N)..." He looked up and ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Aww..." All of ROR smiled. (Y/N) hugged him back and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Anger issues?" She asked.

"I guess so. I am sorry." He kissed her fluffy neck and moved away as his hands were shaking quickly.

"Does this normally happen to you?" She asked holding his hands into her incredibly smooth and soft ones.

"Not often. I just hate it when people talk badly about ROR or some other things."

"B-But... I wasn't. I was just saying not to underestimate a non-scary team." (Y/N) rubbed his tense shoulders as he nodded.

"Okay. I'm going to bed now." Johnny left the room quickly as ROR looked at (Y/N).

"What?" She shrugged and sat down on the empty couch.

"Go see him, (Y/N)." Randy suggested as she raised an eyebrow at them all.

"Fine." She stood up and walked out of the room to go to Johnny's room. She knocked on his door as he opened it a little. "Hey, Johnny. Can I come in?"

"Sure." He opened the door wider as she saw him in a red night wear shirt. They got into bed as they faced each other, their tails came in contact with each other because (Y/N)'s was long enough to reach as they cuddled closely. "Your soft." He mummbled with his eyes closed.

"So are you." She mummbled and purred quietly as they soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

---

Mike and Sulley were struggling in their new fraternity home because it belongs to Squishy's mother. Don showed them their new room, but they had to share it. When Don left, Sulley quickly closed the door.

"Are you kidding me?" He looked down at Mike angrily.

"Look, they don't need to be good. I'm going to carry the whole team." Mike whispered loudly as Sulley smirked.

"Really?" He said sarcastically. "And who's going to carry you?" He got slightly closer.

"Hey, if you want to go back to can design, you know where the door is." The small monster pointed to the door as the lights turned off with a small sound.

They began to walk down the stairs.

"Guys? Anybody home?" When they got to the bottom of the steps a door open with light peaking out of it opened as they walked inside. "Um... Hello? Fellas?" As they walked down into the basement, they both saw a lighted up candle which was the only source of light in the house.