Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV...

Me and the RORs went to get food from the Monsters University cafeteria because they couldn't be bothered to go out and grab resources for their kitchen. I offered to fly and buy some food, but Johnny didn't allow me. If they wanted food for their fraternity home, then we would all go together.

Reggie was passed out on the couch from eating a whole large pizza, and was exhausted from the Toxicity Challenge. Everyone else was relaxing and having snacks and pop again.

Me and Johnny were watching TV in his room because he wanted peace and quiet. I didn't mind it at all because I was with the one I love.

"Johnny?" I interrupted the quiet as he looked down.

"What?" He asked calmly and stroked my back. I only had a thin orange shirt on.

"Do you think I should talk to Mike about what happened?" My eyes were now mainly black as I was doing a cute face up at him. He looked away because he knew I was cute.

"Well, um... I personally wouldn't, but I won't stop you. I would like it if you stayed with us, but if you want then there is nothing I can do." He smiled softly and kind of annoyed, but I couldn't see it at all.

"Okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow morning and then I'll be back about two."

Me and Johnny hugged calmly as I fell asleep on his chest.

End of (Y/N)'s POV...

Johnny's POV...

I watched (Y/N) sleep peacefully as I thought about what she told me a few moments ago. She wanted to make friends with the green ball that was horrible to her. I have no clue why she would want to reunite with him, but I decided to accept her decision. I will be following her and watching her in the shadows. Sure, I am big deal in this university, but I love you too much for her to be getting hurt again.

End of Johnny's POV...

---

It was the next day after from the first challenge as (Y/N) looked around the university to find Mike. It took her about thirty minutes before she saw them training by some steps. She flew down to them as Mike, and Sulley looked over at her.

Johnny managed to stay hidden as he watched from a distance, not making himself look noticable.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Mike asked walking over to her casually.

"I wanted to talk to you about the other day. Like, what happened?" She spoke with her arms crossed, her height definately beating his small size.

"I hate Johnny, Chet and all of them. They are nothing but bullies by the way they speak." Mike scoffed as (Y/N) pointed at the big blue monster.

"What about him? Wasn't he a bully to you?"

"Not anymore. We just aren't friends." Mike shrugged. Sulley walked over causing (Y/N) to growl.

"What about us?"

"We are not friends anymore." Mike spoke and went to walk away, but stopped. "I'm sorry. Your with ROR and it is impossible to trust them."

This caused (Y/N) to sigh sadly and as she turned away she saw Sulley chuckling.

"What's soo funny, Sullivan!?" (Y/N)'s fur stuck up as Sulley got into a fighting stance. "Want a rematch or something, huh!?" She snapped as she began to fly and charge at Sulley. He grabbed her and slammed her into a nearby tree as she clawed him in the chest. He screamed in pain as (Y/N) pinned him to the floor. The rest of Oozma had no clue what to do but watch.