Chapter 4

(Y/N) was taken up onto the second floor of the RORs fraternity home, and it was very peaceful. She felt happy that some of the most popular boys in the university actually cared about her. Well... that is what she thought anyway.

"What will happen to her?" Reggie asked as his breathed heavily. Johnny raised an eyebrow and opened the door into the guest room. "Oh."

The room has red paint as wallpaper, some ROR posters, a double bed with yellow pillow cases, and a red cover for the duvet. It also contained a shelf full of Scaring books, a desk with some equipment for writing. It didn't have a bathroom area, so she would have to pass all of the fratnerity members rooms. It was a beautiful room, even though it was just the guest room.

"This is where you'll be staying tonight, (Y/N)." Johnny told her as he let her down. She smiled as he looked away still thinking about what happened about ten minutes ago.

"It's only 3:00pm..." (Y/N) muttered under her breath as Chet was the first one to walk away and enter his own room.

"What?" Javier asked only hearing a small mumble from the young adult.

"I said it's only 3:00pm." She turned and looked up slightly at them. She was about a head shorter than Johnny. "I kind of wanted to do something before going in there for night."

"Who says you were?" Johnny looked down at her slightly. "We are going to get some food from outside of the university at four."

"Oh, right." She giggles as Chip, Reggie and Javier went to get their money ready. "Johnny?" She spoke before he could go to his room.

"Yeah?"

"Can I quickly go to my dorm and get my money please?" (Y/N) saw him smile as nod.

---

(Y/N)'s POV...

As I walked near the dorm I saw Sulley standing by the enterance.

"Hi, Sullivan." I looked at him as he growled.

"What do you want?" He scoffed at me.

"Just trying be polite, unlike you." I groaned and before I opened the door, he grabbed me by the neck.

"You are not strong enough to speak such language to me!" He growled loudly and threw me to the floor. "Your not worthy for scaring!" He placed his foot on my chest as I groaned as tried to breathe fire, but it was no use.

"S-Sull...Sullivan!" I yelped as other monsters just watched in disbelief. I tried to pull his grubby foot off as he just pushed down harder which caused me to help in pain.

Suddenly, he was pushed off by someone, but my vision was too blurry.

"What the heck, big blue!? Why would you do that!?" The monster yelled. It was Johnny.

"She attacked me, so I have every right to attack her. She ruined everything."

"I am soo glad I dismissed you from ROR. Your not worthy of your name." This caused Sulley to sigh upset as he left the area. Johnny picked me up and headed back to the fraternity home. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

"J-John... I can't... b-breathe." I coughed as he sat me on the grass and rubbed my back.

"I will be reporting this to Dean Hardscrabble." He spoke quietly as he rubbed up and down her clothed back.

"I-I didn't manage to get my money."

"Forget about that. I'll pay for you." Johnny gently rubbed my back as I leaned into his chest. My breathing started to go back to normal as I looked up at him with my jaw almost touching his chin.