Chapter 5

The break was officially over.

Tomorrow was the day of the Scare Games.

(Y/N) and Johnny's relationship has been going really well. She hasn't saw Mike or Sulley because she always stayed close to the RORs. The relationship between her and Chet was slowly improving.

"Johnny! What are we going to do for our last member!?" Chet walked over to him, while slightly yelling as he spoke. His president shrugged while he walked aeound the grass.

"I don't know. There is no way we having Sullivan because he is too dumb and is a huge fool. I was thinking about that lizard guy? What's his name?" Johnny stroked his own chin while thinking.

"His name is Randy Boggs." (Y/N) flew down the them as they saw her land next to them.

"Randy! That's it." Johnny chuckled as the rest of ROR walked towards them.

"Should we get him?" Javier asked as Johnny nodded. "What is his dorm number?"

"319." (Y/N) also answered as she chuckles at how 'smart' she was.

"Thanks, smarty pants." Javier joked before heading out to the dorms with Reggie following.

---

Javier knocked on the dorm door as Randy answered.

"Oh uhm, hi! How may I help you?" Randy asked as Javier cleared his throat.

"Your Randy, yes?" He asked with some screech in his voice. It was natural for the grey insect.

"Yes. That's me." He looked up, letting the two scary monsters into the room. "You two are part of Roar Omega Roar. Why would people like you guys want to talk to me?" He asked confused sitting on his purple bed.

"Johnny, who is our president of ROR, was wondering if you would like the join us for the Scare Games?" Javier stood near the door with his arms crossed.

"Wow. That is a huge honor. Sure! I'll do it." Randy smiled as they both nodded.

"Get you stuff and let's go." Reggie spoke with a smile across his big face. Randy nodded as he began to pack all his stuff.

---

Johnny and (Y/N) were sitting under a tree.

"So tell me more about yourself, (Y/N)." Johnny said as he wrapped his clothed arm around her shoulder.

"What would you like to know?" She asked cuddling up to him.

"Like... What made decide to join here? Something about your family? Anything." He smiled. "Just want to learn more about you since, you know."

"I wanted to come here because I heard it was the best school on how to become a scarer. My mom is scarer currently working the Monsters Incorporated, while my father is a scream can designer. I want to prove to everyone that I am a worthy scarer." She sighed while looking up at the sky. "But not a lot of people think I am scary." She then sighed. "Just how you don't think that."

"I... I... I do think your scary, dear." He protested as he saw her actually upset. She wanted to prove to her mother that she was scary. Her own boyfriend doesn't think that she is. "(Y/N). Not everyone can be scariest of monsters."

"What? And you are?" She looked at him in his purple eyes.

"Well, I am. No one can be like me."

"Johnny... Your not. There are scarier monsters than you out there, but no one has to be like you. They are special in their own ways." (Y/N) commented as he shrugged and kissed her furry cheek. He obviously hated what she told him, but he couldn't care less because it was only her opinion... not facts. "I love you, Johnny." She licked his cheek as he turned to face her and they connected lips.