Explain.

A/N: Discussion on mental illness and hints of suicidal ideations in this chapter. you've been warned.

"So.. we have to know. Who is your newest song aimed towards." The interviewer asked. I held my breath. Begging Billie not to name drop me.

"They know who they are." She said with a shrug.

"Can you give us some insight on the song?"

"Oh yeah." she chuckled bitterly. "Someone I trusted let me down. And I mean like.. really trusted with something super personal."

"I'm sorry to hear that.. so next question."

——
I watched the interview with tears in my eyes. "I wish you would just tell me what I did wrong..." I mumble to myself. I wiped away the tear drop and huffed. I guess I'll have to take this into my own hands. Since she refuses to talk to me.

You:
hey can I talk to you

Finn:
Yeah ofc, what's going on hun?

You:
Do you have any idea why billie is so mad at me...??

Finn:
Oh, I guess she told me a little bit. It wouldn't be right for me to say. She takes things harder than the average person. I think it's best you wait for her to come around.

You:
you think that'll happen?

Finn:
It always does. don't worry yourself too much.

You:
thank you, it means a lot to me that you're still my friend. i would hate to lose you, billie, and claudia all at once

Finn:
you didn't lose her y/nn, trust me. give her time.

So that's what I did. I buried myself into my work. I spent all my time with Kells and Pete. I did everything I could to not think about her. This went on for another two weeks. Until something in the news caught my eye.

BILLIE EILISH BREAKS DOWN AT CONCERTS WHILE PREFORMING HIT SONG "listen before i go"