Getaway

@Y/UN
Hey everyone! I know you're eagerly waiting for new music, but I'm taking a little break for a much needed vacation. I hope you understand. Working hard on that new album for you though loves ❤️

like                                 reply                                  retweet

@AshD
Take all the time you need 🥺

@Stream Reckless
Can't wait! Have fun!!

300 others

"Ughhhhhh" Billie groaned, stepping off the the plane. We live here now. Bro there's no fucking way you're getting me back on that thing in a week." She huffed

I laughed and took her hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over the back of it. I wasn't worried about the paparazzi being here, I wasn't a big name, this was a private landing zone, and as far as I know, nobody knew me and Billie were going on this vacation together. "Come on, let's go get settled."

We made our way over to the small AirBnB we bought for the week. It was beach side obviously, why would you go to hawaii and NOT get a beach side hotel? I threw my bags down on the bed, immediately crashing down next to them. As much as I hate to admit it. Billie was right. That was a miserable miserable flight.

"Uh uh, no." She walk over dropping her bags on the floor. "We didn't come here to sleep." She grabbed both my arms and pulled me up. "Come onnnn" she grumbled as I pulled my weight against her. She let go, letting my body flop on the floor and crossing her arms. "Y/n." She said in a tone that had me shooting right back up out of bed.

"Yes ma'am" I said without wanting to hear the rest of the lecture she was about to give me. She smiled devilishly, knowing damn well she wears the pants out side of the bedroom.

"Come on let's go explore." She said pulling her baggy shirt over her head. I stopped and stared. How could I not? The way her body curved, the fullness of her breast. The little belly button piercing very little people knew about. My vision went dark and I felt cloth hit my face. "Stop staring and get dressed dork." I couldn't see it but I could definitely hear the smile in her voice. I huffed playfully and stood up, taking my own shirt off and searching though my suitcase for an outfit suitable for Hawaii's heat and humidity. I paused when I heard that Billie had stopped looking through her clothes. I smirked.

"sToP staRiNg" I mocked. She glared at me, throwing up a middle finger in my direction. I laughed "You wish Eilish."

"Been there, done that." She looked at me with a "I won" face and I just glared. If I'm being honest, yea, we did fuck, but it was while we were drunk so it wasn't a very memorable first time. The sexual tension between us had only grown, neither of us willing to admit it. We'd make out a lot, most of the times I'd spend the night with her actually. We never let it go any further than that. We both silently agreed on taking things slower this time around.

I grabbed my clothes and she had grabbed hers. The second she took off her baggy shorts to change I was starstruck. She wore a red lacy thong that didn't leave much to the imagination. I swear I could've been drooling at the sight. She rolled her eyes at me when I reached out both my hands to signal for her to come over to me. I embraced her in a tight hug, leaving trails of kisses down her cheek and to her neck, she let out a soft gasp when I hit a sweet spot.

"Y/n" she half moaned. "Come onnnn" She protested but made no move to leave my arms or even stop the actions. I let my hands roam the smooth skin on her body, when my hands reached down her back, I squeezed hard on her ass, pulling her body closer to mine. She let out a soft moan before placing her hand on my chest. "Okay okay lady killer, you know more than anyone how badly I want this to continue." she paused and I pulled back, looking into her dilated and darker eyes. "Buuttt we have a beautiful island to explore."