will you go on a date with me?

Nailea's POV

-monday-

I woke and felt something warm and heavy around my waist, i turn around and saw him. Dante. God he looks so peacfull and perfect when he is asleep.

I can't help myself from looking at him and kissing him. He smiles and opens his eyes.

"I wish I could wake up like this everyday" he said while getting on top of me. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Me too" I start kissing his face.

"Nai, we have to get up" I pout when I hear gin say that

"Noo we can skip today and have a movie and spa day" I make him puppy eyes.

He hums

"Please"

"Fine" I smile and make my way on top of him.

"I like this position Nai" he bites his lip.

"Mmm me too" I start kissing him

- mini sex scene ahead-

I pull away form the kiss and start kissing his neck making him growl.

I start roaming my hands aroung his perfect tonished abs and I start feeling his buddy rise on my lower abdomen . "Mmm... Nai if we don't stop this now i wont be able to stop". "I know babe, i don't want this to stop" i start getting his sweatpants off and start trailing sloppy kisses in his v line while taking his boxers off. "fuckk... nai..." y kiss the tip of his dick making him growl and bite his lip. I start sucking his 10 inch long cock i feel him start pulling my hair with his fist and making me go all the way. I massage his balls and Dante moans "ohh fuck nai just like that...mmm".

I feel him start going faster and moanig louder meaning that he is gonna cum. Finally he makes his dick come to the back of my throat and feel a hot liquid down my throat.

-mini sex scene finished-

"Fuck nai i have never come so hard" he starts kissing me but this kiss is not like the others is full of passion is- is full of love. I love him.

Dante's POV

I love her. She has make my life so much better that I- i love her i am simply and purely in love with Nailea fucking Abreu. Since I saw her I can't get her out of my head. It was love at first sight every single little thing has me in love with her, her browny chocolate eyes, her full pink glossy lips, her perfect skin and her curly browny hair and her curvy body every thing of hers makes me love me.

And I can't simply unlove her. I need to tell her this but i want it to be romantic, to be big. But i don't know what to tell her, I have never told anyone that i loved them before, not even my parents when they were alive.

"Nai.."

"Yeah?" she looks at my with her beatiful eyes

"Go on a date with me." fuck why am I so nervous.

dude it's because you love her

shut up

she smiles at me letting her cute little dimples show

"of course, i would love to go on a date with you dummy." she quickly pecks me.

"come on. let's go shower before my dad comes" she gets up from her bed and starts walking to her bathroom. She looks over her shoulder and winks at me bitting her lip and before going inside the bathroom.

Fuck i am the luckiest man alive. I want to marry this girl. I have to marry her.

After showering together we put on some cheezy matching sweatpants outfit that Nai bought for us

(without the shoes)

We go downstairs and see her dad cooking some pancakes and her brothers watching tv in the living room.

"Morning" she says. Everybody starts looking at us her twins smirks at her while Adrian and David glare at me. Her dad looks up and down at us and says "Nailea que carajos llevas puesto?" (Nailea what the hell are you wearing?"

Her brothers start laughing "Oh shut the fuck up you fucking dorks" they stop laughing and she smirks. "Dad aren't you gonna say anything to her?" Alejandro asks

"Nahh, I am his favorite" she smirks and starts feeding me pancakes while i just laugh.

"Dad that's not true. Tell her that I am you favorite." Alejandro stands up and sits next to his dad while their other brothers just stare at their dad.

"You two are clueless if you think that you are dad's favorite. I mean I am the older one. I am his favorite" David says proudly

Adrian just chuckles and says "oh god please dad just tell us. Who is your favorite?"

They all look at him. Nailea makes him puppy eyes and the other ones just pout. Santiago just looks like his is going to go insane.

He looks at them and starts talking "Ok, i am going to say who my favorite child is. But you can't reproach. Entendido?" (undestood?)

"yes papa" they all say.

I'm just waiting for him to say that Nai is his favorite while eating the best pancakes ever.

"Nai is my favorite" he says and walks away. They all looks shook while Nai has a victorious smirk on her face.

"Oh wipe that stupid smirk from your stupid face" Alejandro says and smack her head , her other brothers do the same. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS GOING TO LAY A FINGER ON HER.

"HEY IF I SEE YOU LAYING ONE FINGER ON HER I WILL KILL YOU!" I scream at them and they flinch.

And they are in the Mexican Cartel huh