i still love her

Dante's POV

Six years without her. Six fucking year were I haven't touched, kiss or had sex with any woman. All I can think of is Nai. I haven't heard anything of her for six years, I don't know if she is okay, if she is dead, I don't know anything and its making me crazy.

Marcus and Darius stopped talking to me when everything with Nai happened, I cant blaim them I guess I would have done the same thing, but I still miss them.

The thing that distracts me from my thoughts is work. I focus on my job and only my job.

I get up from my room to go shower and to brush my teeths

I put my black suit on

I put my black suit on. I see my watch oh ok I am early so I can go for a coffee at Dunkin.

I get into my black ferrari and start driving to the coffee shop. I go and to the line and start waiting then a woman with a kid gets behind me. She smells delicious, she almost smells like Nai.

When its my time to order. I order a black coffee and a donut because I might look tough but inside I am a teddy bear. Just when I am about to pay i put my hands on my pockets searching for my wallet but I don't find it. When I tell the cashier to cancel my order. When the woman says

"oh its okay I can pay for you" she swipes her black card. But her voice, I could recognize her voice anywhere. Its Nai.

I turn around and she pales I look at the kid who looks like Nai and Me. What the fuck? I cant stop staring at her, she quickly orders a capuchino, a hot chocolate and a box of donuts. Then she gets out of the store.

I already had my coffee but I couldnt move. I mean it was her, she had a black outfit on in which she looked gorgeus, her hair was in a ponytail, she had more tatoos, her lips were a little bigger and her tits, don't get me started on them. Also her ass is just as round as I remember. I still love her.

Also the kid was beautiful, he had the same skin color as Nai but eyes that looked like mine, he was tall for his age and had the cutest outfit ever. He had Nai's nose and my face shape.

Wait, he looked a lot like me. Was he my son I mean he looked like he was five. No that's imposible, we always used protection. I shrug those thoughts and go to my car.

Should I contact her, I mean by her outfit she looked like a business woman. And she said she was taming over her dad's company. I am going to schedule a meeting with her yeah.

I get to my company and when I enter everyone stiffens I nod at my assistant to follow me and we enter to the elevetor.

"Good morning Mr. Ricci" she says in a professional tone.

"Morning Mrs. Dale" I respond her.

We then enter my office and i say "Schedule me a meeting with Ms. Abreu" she nods

"When do you want it sit?" she asks typing on her computer

"Today in the afternoon if its possible" she nods

"Oh and don't tell her who she is going to meet" she looks at me confused but then nods

-1 hour later-

I was doing some paperwork when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Then my assistant comes in smiling at me.

"You have a meeting with Ms. Abreu at 3:00 pm at her office" when she said and a big smile appeared on my face.

"Thank you. You can go now" she nods.

Nailea's POV

An unknown person wants a meeting with me that's intersting.

"Mommyy I am bored" Isaac whines with a little pout on his face.

I smile at him sadly.

"I know, I know baby. I am bored too but I had to bring you to work because neither Vanessa, or your uncles or your abuelo couldn't babysit you" I kiss his forehead. He makes me puppy eyes. He knows that puppy eyes are my weakness. Damn I raised a good kid.

"You know what, why dont we play something. Whatever you want to play" he smiles. When he smiles his cute little dimples show.

"Lets play... Nerf War!!" I smirk at him

"I am going to win" I say and he shaked his head "No mommy I am going to win you"

I get up from my seat and take out four Nerf guns. Two for me and two for him.

"Ok these are the rules mi cielo. Number one we only can play in this floor, number two if you get shot three times you die. And if you ran out of dards you lose" I say and he nods.

"Now go hide and i will count to ten and we will start playing" when I say that he runs out of my office.

"ONE"
"TWO
"THREE"
"FOUR"
"FIVE"
"SIX
"SEVEN" I start putting one of my nerf guns out and silently get out of my office.
"EIGHT" I hear a giggle by one of the bathrooms so I walk towards it
"NINE"
"TEN" And with that I run towards the bathroom and see his feet on one of the cubicles but I pretend that I didn't see him.

"Oh Isaac, come put from wherever you are" I hear another giggle. So I kick the two other cubicle doors and then its just one. I kick it and shoot him. He gasps.

I laugh and run out of the bathroom when I hit a wall. Since when is there a wall here.

I look up and see Dante. What the hell is he doing here?

I see him smirk when I feel three shots on my back.

I turn around and see Isaac laughing.

"I won mommy I won!!" he says between laughs. I see Dante with a frown and a confused face.

"Mommy?" he asks.

_____________________________________

Uuu love the tea hehe. See ya in next Episode. Love youu!