call me daddy

This chapter is all sex except the end so yeah
_______________________________________

Dante's POV

"Dante. I want you" Nai says

Fuckk yeahh

"Are you sure?" she nods she bites her lip I dont think about it for a second befor slamming my lips on her. She inmediatly wraps her legs around my waist and i walk us to my room.

I throw her in the bed and take off my shirt. She takes off her shoes, grabs my neck and kisses me. She kisses me rough but its full of passion. I quickly take off her shirt not wanting to be away from her lips for long.

She starts kissing, licking and sucking my neck making me groan. "Mhmm fuck Nai" I bite my lip.

She goes down kissing my abs and licking my V line. She removes my sweatpants so I am only on my boxers that revela my huge bulge. She licks it through my boxers and i moan. Fuck she does this too fucking good

I take off her jeans and lean so I am tangled in those long tonned legs. I start licking her collarbone while talking of her black lacy bra. I start kissing down to her beautiful big breasts and take her right nipple in my mouth making Nai moan.

Fuck I love that sound. I could hear her moan every day and every night.

I massage her left hard nipple switching so I can give the same treatment to the other one. She tugs my hair in her fist. I pass my hands through her legs until they reach her panties. I take the nipple out of my mouth and leave open mouth kisses through her belly when I finally reach her heat.

I take my finger and pass it through her dripping wet pussy. "Mmmm fuck you are so fucking wet for me Nai" she moans not been able to speak

I take her panties off with my mouth and kiss her inner tighs. "Dante please" she begs. Mmmm I love when she begs.

"Call my daddy principessa" she nods biting her lips. "Use your words cagna"
"Yes daddy" fuck. I lean near her clit and blow it. She moans. I start sucking her clit. And put a finger on her. She puts her hands on my hair and grips it hard.

"Fuck daddy I'm coming" she arches her back and with that I start going faster

"AAAHH DANTE MIERDAA" And with that she comes on my face and suck all her sweat juices. "Mmm baby you taste so good" she is panting. I go to my night stand and grab a condom. I rip it off and put it on my lenght.

I lean and tease her with my tip.

"Mmm daddy fuck my so hard that I wont be able to walk for days" Nai bites her lip. And with that I slam into her.

She gasps and i start thrusting in and out of her. She diggs her nails in my back and start moaning. "Fuckk baby you are so tight" I grunt. I start kissing her neck leaving love bites all over her collarbone. "AA DADDY I AM GONNA CUM"

"No baby you wont cum until daddy tells you to. Do you understand" she doesnt response. "I said do you understand little slut"

"Aaahh ye- yes daddy" I thrust out of her and then I turn her around so she is standing in all fours.

I thrust in her again. And this time I don't hold back. I am doing it fast and hard. Very very hard. I slap her ass earning another moan from Nai.

"Daddy I- can I cum" she moans. I grip her hair.

I feel close to my orgasm.

"Yes baby. Cum for daddy" I feel her getting tighter if that's even possible. And with one more slap in her beautiful ass she cums. After a few thurts I cum too.

She lays down panting trying to get off her high I lay down with her and kiss her forehead

"That baby was the best I had" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and smiles.

"Me too." she cuddles in my chest.

"I love you" she says out of nowhere.

I smile and kiss her one more time

"I love you too" And with that we cuddle to sleep.