epilogue

4 years later.

Nailea's POV

Its been four years already and i cant belive it. After Dante proposed me obviously I said yes. Then we told our family about the baby and they were all very happy, when we told Isaac he was so so happy and he told us that if the baby wasnt a girl he didnt wanted it.

Some months after we found out it was a girl, Isaac was so happy about it. Dante was happy too but because of our bet he had to do whatever I wanted him to. Honestly it was really funny.

Now our daughter Bella is four almost five and Isaac is ten.

Dante and i got married two years ago and it was amazing. Dante didn't wanted to be in the Mafia anymore so he is now retired, but we did fused out companies so now its our company.

"Baby Im homee" Dante says, he was picking Bella and Isaac from school.

"Kitchen" I say. After some minutes I see them come.

"Mommyy mommy I have a boyfriend" Bella says and i gasp. Dante and Isaac almost die when they heard that, they are really over protective over Bella

"No boys allowed" they say making us till our eyes.

"Shut up" I say

"Now Bella, tell me about that little boyfriend of yours" I say.

We sit on the kitchen and start talking. I finally feel complete with my family.

The end.