i don't need a dad

Dante's POV

"Mommy?" I ask her and Nai looks at the floor.

"Mommy who is that guy" she looks at the kid. She puts herself at his level and puts a hand on his hair. "Mi cielo why dont you wait in your room. You can watch TV or you can ask Lauren for food. Anything you want" he happily nods and goes to where I suppose its his room here.

"So you are the unknow guy huh?" she ask and i nod.

"Come on, lets go to my office" she starts walking and i follow her.

We enter to her office and i am in love with it. Its beautiful its just simple but modest and black. She for sure loves black

She sits on her chair and i sit in the one infront of her

"So you are a mom now" she nods. I want to ask her but I don't know if i should.

"Just ask the question you want to ask" she says like she could read my mind.

"Who is the father?" she sights, and start looking at me biting her lip

"You. Dante you are the father" I close my eyes. I was a dad, I had a son. I said all those terrible things to her when she probably was pregnant. And she didnt told me. I deserve it.

"I was one month pregnant when everything happened, I found out two months later when my brothers and Claire made me take some tests. I decided not to tell you because I didn't wanted to bother you" she sights. I feel my eyes water. I can't say anything, I want to but I don't know what to say.

"Isaac, his name is Isaac Abreu, he is six and he turns seven in June 27, his favorite colors are black and red, he loves chocolate pancakes and playing with nerf guns. He's favorite superhero is Spiderman. He is really intelligent, he should be in first grade but he takes third grade classes. And he is a total mommys boy. Also his favorite uncle is alex, then David and then Adrián. He has my dad wrapped around his little finger. He also knows that puppy eyes are my weakness and he uses it against me, I am pretty sure he is making me buy him a puppy" she says giggling at the last part.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek from hearing what I missed.

"Can I meet him?" she nods. We walk towards a room where I see him eating fried chicken and fries watching a Spiderman movie.

 We walk towards a room where I see him eating fried chicken and fries watching a Spiderman movie

When he sees Nai his eyes widen, Isaac puts the food down and runs to Nai

"Mommyy you are back!!" he hugs her

"Yeah I am back mi amor" she kisses his face. What would I give to join that hug.

"Who is that" he says pointing at me

"Baby you know how some times I talk about your daddy?" he nods crossing his little arms

"Well, he is you daddy baby, and he wants to stay some time with you" Isaac frowns and shakes his head.

"I don't need a dad" Is all he says before he gets his food and gets out of the room.

I feel like my hearth just broke, my own son doesnt wants to spend time with me.

"Im sorry about that, I am pretty sure my dad or my brothers told him something bad about you. But I mean who could blame them" she says crossing her arms and walking out of the room.

Fuck what have I done, my son and the love of my life dont want anything with me. And whos fault is that? Mine and only mine. I should have told Nai about what Elena did to me.

I go out to find them when I see Nai and Isaac in her office hugging

"Come on give him a chance, for me ok"

He sights "OK mommy"

I smile. I am going to spend time with my son.

"But only if you are there with me"

I smile even more because I get to spend time with them.

"YES" I scream making both of them see in my way.

The both look back at each other and then laughing.

"OK why dont we have a nice dinner at my house today" Nai says

"OK sure, just let me give you my number so you can send me the location" I smirk and wink at her

"Heyhey mommyy is mine" he says hugging Nai's leg like his life depended on that.

I give her my card and kiss her on the lips. She stays in shock. Why did I do that?!? Ughh

"You know what. I am not even going to say anything. I will see you at 7" she says and i go out of the building.

When I enter my car I smile. A genuine smile, one that I haven't had in so long.

Should I tell Nai of what happened with Emma? I should. Beacuse if I tell her she will forgive me and then we will be one happy family.

Fuck yeah I am going to tell her.

I start calling my assistant

"Hello?"

"Hi, could you cancel all my meetings for today"

"Sure thing."

I get to my house and see that its already 5:30 so i should start getting ready.

I go and take a shower, put a black and white armani suit. Now its 6:15 and Nai just sent me the location.

So I hop on my tesla and drive there.

Her house is so fucking beautiful, the design is modern, I have to admit that the Abreu family has a good taste.

I get out of my car and nock on the front door. Isaac opened the door and said "Oh hi Dante" he rolls his eyes and starts walking.

Just wait Dante he will love you. Just wait.

We enter the dining room and there are three plates with streak, I see Nai making a cake in the kitchen, I clear my throat so that she notices me. She looks up to my and smiles.

"Well lets get this dinner ready" she says.