Chapter VI

|Jeno

The location of the transaction will be held at the underground parking lot of a casino and we just arrived, three vans are convoying me.

The people we'll be transacting was here already and one of my men got out of the car and discussed a few things with the people we'll be meeting.

He then signaled to me that it's my turn to talk to them.

I got out of the car with hands in my jeans pockets.

"Non sprechiamo il nostro tempo," (Let's not waste our time,) I told them.

I saw a hint of surprise in their faces.

"Tu parli Italiano?" (You speak Italian?) they asked which made me smirk.

Every single time.

Do they think my father would send some dumbass in this kind of business?

"Naturalmente. Vuoi che ti racconti la storia di come ho imparato?" (Of course. Do you want me to tell you the story of how I learned?) I implored and they start to bring out huge body bags and showed us the money.

"No grazie. Ecco i soldi. Ova mostraci le armi," (No, thanks. Here is the money. Now show us the weapons,) he said and dropped the bags in front of us.

I signaled my men to bring out the cases and they showed them the weapons. I let him examine the guns but at the same time, careful and alert that they might sabotage the transaction once they got the weapons. Gladly, they're honest enough to do the transaction and we took our trades.

"Di 'al tuo capo che e stato bello fare affari con lui. Spero che potremo metterei in contatto anche in futuro," (Tell your boss that it was nice doing business with him. I hope we could get in touch in the future as well,) he said and extended his hand for a handshake. I stared at it at first and then extended my hand.

"E bello anche fare affari con te," (It's nice doing business with you as well,) I said and they bowed before leaving first.

I took out my phone to call my father that the transaction was successful and we're going back with the money now. We left the place and drove through the carless highway smoothly until we heard gunshots that made our vehicles screech to stop.

There was a vehicle ahead of us, shooting at us nonstop. My men were forced to take out their weapons and start shooting back as we all got out of the vehicles and took cover.

"Young Master, we need to get you out of here," one of them said.

"What are you talking about? Give me a gun and secure the money!" I demanded and he hesitated to hand me a gun but he did anyway and a couple of magazines that I put in my waist.

There are currently three cars stopped ahead of us and shooting, so far none of my men were down and I think we're at an advantage. I moved closer to our first van and joined in shooting the enemies. Transactions don't always end up like this but it's expected and I get to warm up my skills. They always try to make it hard for me and it's so annoying.

I start to get annoyed by the pistol I'm shooting and this is a long-range fight.

"Can anyone hand me a rifle? This is taking too long," I complained and someone quickly handed me a loaded sniper. I crouched at the level of the broken car window and prepared to shoot my target. I shot the farthest enemies, the two cars with a total of 12 people and my men handled the rest. The shooting eventually stopped and we quickly got in our vans although the windows and doors are ruined, leaving the scene right away. Anytime soon, the police will come and this will be on the news. My father will handle it anyway.