You're a freak.

*Sigh* Lord knows I shouldn’t be posting this chapter on Christmas. Forgive me? Cool, thank you.

Okay, with that aside. All you pervs, enjoy! *Curtsey*

Merry Christmas xoxoxox

            “S-stop it!” Adrienne begged, giggles bursting past her lips as she squirmed, trying to get away from. My body was flushed against hers so her squirming didn’t do much. My fingers danced along her sides, not letting up as she continued to squirm and kick.  “Please baby,” she begged again. Tears streamed down her cheeks until it was hard for her to breathe so I stopped. “Don’t do that!” she yelled, slapping me on my naked butt! “I hate being tickled!”

            “Maybe I could make up for it?” I suggested. She grinned, grabbing a fist full of my hair and pushing my head down her stomach. I scooted my body down until my head was between her legs. I took my first taste, moaning at her wonderful taste. Even though it had been a few minutes since our last session she was wet and ready again. I gave her a few slow licks at first, having her humming short moans. She shuddered, gripping my hair tighter as I picked up my pace.

            I opened my mouth over her cl!t, applying gentle suction. “Fuck!” She groaned. I opened my eyes to see her back arching high off the bed. I continued what I was doing. As her moans got louder I used my tongue to swirl and massage her clit. Her back arched some more. She let go off my hair and gripped the sheet in her left hand and squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple with the right. I moaned at the sight. That was the most erotic thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Hearing her moan was close to the equivalent of having her please me. “Oh god! Hmm!” That was her tell sign that she was going to cum right now. And so, I applied more pressure and twirled my tongue more over her sensitive spot. With one last scream, her body shuddered as she locked her ankles across my back and rode out orgasm with the help of my tongue.

            Licking my lips, I tasted the essence of our lovemaking and lie next to her. “So,” I started, taking a deep breath. “Did I make up for tickling you?”

            A breathless laugh erupted pass her beautiful lips. She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeply. “Hmm, I do taste good, if I do say so myself.” I laughed at that.

            “You’re such a freak!”

            “Am I?” She teased.

            “Yes,” I answered bravely. Before I could blink, I was tugging on red handcuffs. “Adrienne!” She smirked and began crawling to the edge of the bed. “What are you doing?”

            A buzzing noise answered my question. Even though I never felt what that felt like, my nipples got hard, I’m pretty sure I’m soaking the sheets beneath and my slight arousal had become tenfold.

            “So I’m a freak?”

            “Let me go”

            “You didn’t answer my question, baby”

            “Adrienne. Let. Me. Go.”

            “You want to be let go?”

            “Yes, that’s what I’ve been saying!” It wasn’t until she smirked that I realized what she asked had a double meaning to it. If that wasn’t a give away, the buzzing sound of the “toy” she had in her hand was. She didn’t tease me or anything; she just went right for it. I never moaned and thrashed so much in my life. It drove me mad that I couldn’t do what I wanted with my hands and at the same time it felt so good I couldn’t shut up. Nor could I stop my hips from undulating frantically. And never have I ever had on orgasm so fast. It went on like that, orgasm after orgasm until I had to beg Adrienne to stop. She untied me then and held me in her arms as I tried to catch my breath and stay awake.

Titling my head with her hand, she placed a soft kiss on my lips, a loving passionate one. I felt it. I felt what she’s been trying to tell me all day and I thought, what the hell?

“Say it but only if you mean it,” I told her.

Without having to think about it, she made eye contact with me and said, “I love you.”

            “I love you too,” and then she was kissing me again. I think she kissed me until I passed out because I can’t remember.