Let it go

This is dedicated to sleepwalker! A smut lover. I know she’ll love this chapter and dream about it tonight! Hehe. 

Hey you! Yes, you! Play the song and start dancing crazy! *Bobs head crazily to beat* 

*Sings* Cuz every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I can fly!! lalalala Enjoy!

Adrienne pushed me back onto the bed, removing her top before climbing on me shortly. She had long ago gotten rid of my clothes, leaving my underwear on. Our lips met, working passionately against each other as I gently caressed her warm velvety skin. As she sucked on my tongue, I traced my middle finger down her spine. A shuddering moan sounding in the back of her throat. I didn’t think it possible but she kissed me with even more passion, setting fire to the butterflies in my stomach and making them go crazy.

             Her hands covered my breast as she straddled my stomach. Her eyes were dark with lust as she gently squeezed them, my breathing became rugged. “Hmm!” I groaned when she tugged my nipples between her thumb and index finger. She leaned forward, twirled her tongue around my right n!pple before sucking on it. A sigh of pleasure sounded through the room as I arched my back, trying to get a little more pleasure from her mouth.

            Adrienne moved to lie next to me, slipping her arm underneath the back of my head so that she’s holding me. I turned to look at her; she was happy. She was really happy and I knew it by the way she smiled as she looked into my eyes. The obvious fact that she was happy made me feel complete—content, and for once in my life I wasn’t scared of ending up alone.

         “Olivia—” I shook my head, cutting her off, knowing what she was going to say. “Okay.” Even though I just stopped her, yet again, from saying what she really wanted to say she smiled and kissed me passionately. Even though she hadn’t said it, I could feel the honesty of her unspoken words.

            As she kissed me she took my hand and slowly trailed it down my stomach. My heartbeat sped up, anticipating her intent. She detached her lips from mine and my eyes fluttered open to stare into her darken green ones.

            Her hand over mine, still led my hand down my stomach. When she reached the waist of my underwear I squirmed a little, feeling shy and embarrassed but this was a complete turn on and I wanted to experience it.

            She put one of her legs over one of mine to pull them further apart. She pushed my hand underneath the waist and right over my pu$$y and slowly started rubbing me. I was already completely turned on so it didn’t take long for me to start breathing harder, panting and undulating. She sped my hand up, making me pleasure myself more. We didn’t break eye contact and it made this more special—sexier and I knew I wouldn’t last long.

            My back arched my cries of pleasure got louder. Adrienne’s lips parted as she too breathed hard. It was almost like she was feeling my pleasure but it was only the pleasure of giving me pleasure she was feeling. Which was wicked sexy.

            She continued to move my hand, getting me closer and closer to the edge. I could feel it coming but it felt so good I didn’t want it to end.

            “There’s more,” she whispered. “Let it go”

            And indeed, I let it go. My back arched as my stomach heated and I moaned loud. It was muffled by Adrienne kissing me passionately, slipping her tongue inside my mouth and caressing mine sensually, making it all the better.

            I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I come down from the high that comes with having a massive orgasm.

Sooooooo 

A/N 

This is not done. I just really wanted to get something up for you guys! Kisses!