You like that?

I’m not sure this is good but I hope you guys like it. 

Also, the song on the side I think it's my favorite song of 2012. 

Picture is Olivia

I feel so dirty right now lol.

            “Y-y-you did what?” I stuttered.

            “I didn’t even know I was thinking about you. Thinking about you as become like second nature and I don’t even know when I’m doing it.” God, this is not funny. Don’t play with my emotions!

            I turn on the bedside lamp so that I could look at her. “You think about me?”

            “I felt horrible and that’s why I was upset. There I was, living with Danni and few months after I met you I found myself wishing I was going home to you instead. Then it got worst, Danni loved me and I wanted you more than I wanted her. I was slowly falling for you then it became obvious that I didn’t want to be with her anymore her. I want to be with you”

            “You’re not playing with me, are you?”

            “No, but I could if you want.”  By now she had pushed me back on the bed and was hovering over me. Her blonde hair was tousled and curly from her shower. She smelled like Japanese Cherry Blossom, like always. Her close proximity was making my body hot with need.

            Taking a deep breath, I willed my mind to think rationally. “As much as I want this, and I really, really want it…this is too soon for you and I don’t want to be used”

            Damn it, I thought when her beautiful smile faded. My words hurt her. “You think I’d use you like that, Olivia?”

            “Would you?”

            “She asked me to choose and I chose you. I couldn’t be with her when I felt for you what I should have felt for her.” I was lost for words and that never happened. I’m a lawyer for crying out loud.

            Apparently my rationality has decided to abandon me. “Don’t let me regret this,” I told her and her beautiful smile reappeared.

            “I won’t,” she responded. We stared at each other for a while. The lightening and thunder was like a distant memory to her, she no longer flinched or shuddered from the sounds.

            I stroked her cheek gently with the tip of my fingers and she closed her eyes leaning into my hand. “Kiss me again, for real this time.” Her eyes opened to look at me. She waited a few seconds before leaning down and pressing her lips to mine softly. I felt my body shiver lightly and a tiny moan sound in the back of my throat. I could feel my skin crawling with goose bumps as butterflies erupted in my stomach. I had literally only dreamt of this moment and it was happening. Her lips parted to capture my bottom one before sucking on it gently and letting it go. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her back.

            I flipped us over and took control of our kiss. I traced her lips asking for entrance, she opened her mouth immediately and moaned when our tongues touch A sparkling thrill ignite my lust. I sucked on her tongue then released her to nibble on her lip. I felt her hand caressing my back before they slipped underneath my tank top. I could feel her hands traveling, seducing my skin to submit to her touch and it was.

Her hands slid to the front of my tank top. I could feel my nipples pressing against her palms. She squeezed them gently and I whimpered in her mouth.