Problem Solver

Walking into your house you feel a cold shiver run up your spine. It seemed darker in here today. You made your way to the living room and started to open some of the curtains. The light provided some well needed warmth. You had already blocked the unknown number that had been harassing you today so you felt slightly better.

Besides your friends were on their way over. You needed to shower and change before they got there. Walking up to the bathroom you turned the shower on and stripped your dirty clothes tossing them in the basket. The water felt refreshing. You watched as the colors ran down your body and into the drain. Scrubbing your hair fiercely to make sure the rest of the paint was washed out, you watch as the colors seemed to merge together in a beautiful swirl around your feet.

After making sure there was no more paint on your body you turned the shower off and sat in the bath relax under the hot water. Your body was still sore from the intense game you had played the day before. You had your music playing softly in the background as you soaked up the tranquility in the moment. You knew you had to get out soon and decided it would be better to do so now.

Getting out you wrap a towel around your body and turn the blow dryer on. Drying your hair wasn't as bad as it usually was, much to your surprise. Making your way to your bed room you thought you had heard something down stairs.

"Hello?"

You called out as loud as you could. But there was no response. You decided it was nothing and continued to your room, opening the door. You looked around and find the window was wide open. The wind was blowing and you knew you had closed it before you had left this morning.

Closing the window you grab some clothes and dress as quickly as you could. This time you were positive that you heard something downstairs. Grabbing the hockey stick you had from your closet you made your way down as quietly as you could.

You take a look around in all the rooms, one at a time. After clearing all the rooms you made sure the doors were all closed. You walked around the downstairs and checked everywhere. The windows were all locked and the doors were too. There was no one there.

You chuckled a bit and placed the hockey stick against the wall. When you heard the same noise. You looked around and realized it was your printer, printing something. You walk over to it and pick up the papers that were coming out.

Your eye's go wide, it was more pictures, of you in the shower, in the tub, drying your hair, getting dressed, and even walking around with the hockey stick. Once it was done printing you grabbed them all and threw them in the bin.

This has to be someone's sick idea of a joke. You have had enough of it. You paced back and forth on the entry way. Biting at your finger nails. (bad nervous habit you have there.) The same thought running through your head. Tell or don't tell.

Pro's: if you tell then your friends could help you figure out who is behind this and the matter will be dealt with.

Con's: the 'I told you so' remark comes to mind. They would just use this as one of the many examples and reasons why I need to accept needing "A night in shining armor".

"I ain't no pussy." You say out loud.

You grab your phone and call a Kazuma. He would be able to solve problem number one without questions.

K: hey.

YOU: hey I need a favor.

K: what's that?

YOU: well, your family runs a security company right?

K: yea.

YOU: can you set up for them to come out to my place and finish set up my cameras and maybe up grade the locks. I would like the automatic thing that's so popular.

K: finally caving?

YOU: I guess I am. So you think you can do that for me?

K: Sure thing. I'll call my dad and set it up. See ya tomorrow.

Problem one solved. Problem two. You take a look at the printer. Staring at it as if it was possessed by a demon you decide it wasnt worth having. You unplug it and take it to the kitchen where you search through your drawers to find a meat tenderizer and beat the machine with it. Feeling better now that it was in piece's you take it and toss it out.

And just in time as well. By the time you had returned you heard knocking at your door and knew that your friends were finally there. Looks like problem number three will have to wait. You plastered on a fake smile to greet them.

"Hey guys!" You say excitedly.