Week 2, Day 1

Week two has finally arrived! You walk into the gym fully prepared to whip these players into shape. Standing in the entrance you look around and see that the players have already started stretching. Walking with your clipboard in hand you pass by the volleyball players without saying anything and move straight to the basketball courts.

Excitement is the only word you could use to describe yourself. You were over the moon about the tougher training program and you didn't waste anytime making pleasantries with people.

"I hope you are all ready!" You call out to them. Your voice was loud enough that a few players jumped in surprise.

Was this really the first time they heard you yell? Even so their reactions were not justified in your eyes. You wave your arms signaling them to bring it in. They trot over confused. They had a right to be. You were supposed to start with the volleyball club today not them.

But it's better to keep everyone on their toes than to do what was expected of you.

"We are going to have a change of pace." You say smiling sadistically. "Follow me." They were hesitant but did as they were told.

You lead them to the tree line at the edge of campus. Waiting for all the players to arrive you stand facing them.

"A little fun in the sun never hurt. Pay close attention." You began to explain the rules of the game. "As you can see this is a steep hillside. I have placed flags of your team colors in different places." You watch their expression closely and continue. "Your only job is to collect one flag at each hidden spot. Wearing these."

You hold out wrist, chest and leg weights. "This will add an extra 20 pounds. Any questions?"

"Yea. How many flags are there?" Kagami asks.

"Glad you asked. Each team member is required to find 5 flags. There is a map posted just there." You say pointing to a tree a few feet away.

"So, we can just go as a team and pick up flags along the way?" Kise asks.

"Your choice. Any other questions?" You ask trying to give as little info as possible. "No, great. Everyone get ready." They all put on their weights and make their way to the map.

"One last thing, you only get one hour. Be the last team to complete the task or if there are any teams who don't complete it in the allowed time; expect special training at the end of the day." You blew your whistle and watched as they all scattered.

You set the timer and took a seat in the shade. Your megaphone sitting next to you waiting to be used. Passing the time would have been boring if you had forgotten your switch but you didn't. You started it up and began your decent into the world of zombies.

Getting stuck on a level you hear the warning sound coming from your timer letting you know there was only 10 minutes remaining. Looking up you notice that no one has arrived yet. Guess they had a harder time than they imagined. You say laughing to yourself.

You watch the tree line as you see some figures approaching you in the distance. Looks like Akashi and his team are the first to complete. You have them line up and make sure to count each members flags before they get dropped in the box.

"Great job. Your team was first to finish." You say handing them all some waters and towels. "Harder than you thought huh." You chuckled a bit at their flustered faces.

"The hardest part was figuring out you didn't put any of the same colored flags in the same spot, so sticking together was more of a hinderance than it would have been if we knew." Akashi says annoyed.