Laughing at my own stupidity

(Y/N) walked into the gym a few minutes late but she didnt even notice. She had her headphones on jamming out to her Break up playlist. (Dont judge her though, she had a very logical reason for listening to it. You see it raised her kill count and she was dominating in the rankings. I don't know about you but I wouldn't give up when I'm on a streak.) She didnt look up or pay attention to her surroundings. (amazing how she can just be that badass to know where she is going and not trip over something *cough*cough* again...) She just kept walking until she finally took notice where she was. (You know because when you stop looking at your phone you tend to take notice of shit around you.)She had just finished another round and decided that she should probably start training with the basketball players. (I mean they were waiting for her. *cough--late--*cough*)Pulling her head phones down she slid her phone in her pocket and looked around at the irritated expressions she was being given.

Hmmm, this is new. She mumbled to herself. She looked to her left then to her right, Crap! Kuroko?! Don't scare me like that. She placed a hand over her chest trying to control her breathing from the sudden shock she was given so early in the morning. He gives her a side glance before replying. "Umm I've been here the whole time. YOU are the one who just stopped next to me." He replied fidgeting a bit at his own embarrassment. You know you came late right? He asked her taking a few steps back not knowing how she would react.

Yea, sorry about that. But I am here now so why dont we get started. She could feel the redness of her face and ears becoming hotter by the second. Rubbing the nape of her neck she realizes just how out of character she acted. She watches as he goes to the others and takes a few breathes before pushing her embarrassment aside to get on with her duties.

(Y/N) called the boys to gather around and instructed them to play 2 on 2 half court matches. Catch was they were not allowed to go for shots until they first completed 3 passes with their teammate. She made mental notes of the players that followed the rules and those who she saw trying to get away with skipping a pass or two were called off court with their partner for "punishment". (She made them do wall sits 2 minutes for first offenders and increased the time for anyone that continued to disobey the one condition.)She was not winning any brownie points with the guys being so strict at the start of their day.

"Seriously? What the hell is up with her today?" Kise asked no one in particular. Those with him on the court all nodded but were too afraid to voice their own opinions on the matter. (Of course Kise's issue had nothing to do with the fact that he continued to flat out ignore the one rule in place and was being punished for it. No of course not. Cue eye roll.)

After an hour of these "games" she finally blew the whistle and allowed them all to take a 10 minute break. She took notice that the players all seemed to have a sense of relief expressed across their faces the moment after she announced it. 'What a bunch of weakling' she thought as she started to warm up. 'This is barely the start of the day and they think they have it hard now. just wait'

(Y/N) was dressed and ready for her favorite part of today. This was something new she wanted to try since they were all decent shots. Ok, now we will have you attempting to score 1 on 1, with me. She had them line up allowing them each 3 chances to take a shot.

Going easy on them was part of her plan. She didn't want to make it to obvious though. She was irked about the previous night and her lack of sleep due to that ridiculous dream. But she controlled all of her emotions not wanting to show it on the court. 'I'm not weak, I'm not lonely, I'm part of a new team.' These thoughts played over and over in her mind as she battled head to head with each player.

Once she built up their confidence she took her sweater off and tossed it to the side. She tightened her laces on her shoes and cocked her head side to side, the cracking of her neck was loud and caused a few of the players to sweat drop.