Emotions run high

After some idle chit-chat you all start to head out but when you asked the boys where they planned on going they all made looks to one another realizing they didn't think that far ahead.

Laughing a bit you decided to take charge, "Okay, clearly you guys didn't make a plan so I'll take you to my new favorite place." They all look at you expectantly. Hoping you would say where and also dreading the idea of whether it would be a girlie place.

You hold your hands behind your back and look over your shoulder back at them "coming?"

They are all clearly flustered with this side of you and followed without making much of a fuss or asking questions. You were practically skipping along and humming to yourself until finally you reached the expected destination.

They look at you as you walked inside confused why you brought them here. You walk in and greet the people at the counter. You get gear for everyone and start passing it out.

"(Y)-uh-(N/N), are you sure this is the place you wanted to go?" Kuroo looks at you bewildered as to why you chose a paint ball place.

The look on your face soon changed as you heard this comment. More sinister than they had seen in anyone else with a smirk that could entrance anyone in 2 meter radius. "Absolutely." Your eyes now showing them a no mercy gleam.

"Unless you guys are scared? I mean I could put these back and take you to the playground where you can play on the merry-go-round" You taunt them.

This seemed to light a spark within them not wanting to be shown up they all start grabbing their gear.

=Time skip=

Laughing at the boys for loosing to you for the 10th time you decided to give them a break. "I'm sorry guys, I guess I should have told you before-hand. I come here to blow off steam at least a few times a week and hold the top player record here both individually and teamed." I pointed to the screen at the front of the changing rooms and there they can see clearly '#1 (N/N)- 500 wins/0 loses '

"How about I take you some where you can relax a bit?" I smile innocently. You all leave following behind her again a bit anxious as to where she'll end up taking you this time. But excitedly anticipating the next surprise.

"Here we are guys!" You turn to watch their expressions.

"(N/N), really?" Bokuto exclaims a little shook that you considered this a place they could relax.

You grab hold of his arm and start to pull him in, "Don't worry, you can try it once and decided if you like it or not." You say giving him your award winning smile that made your eyes sparkle. He couldn't resist that kind of charm coming from you and he just let you drag him in. The others looking at this interaction with dark auras quickly surrounding them as they see how affectionately you cling to Bokuto.

Once everyone has changed (Y/N) allows the boys to try first half expecting them to try and show off. You sit there on a bench watching with Kenma who decided that it was too much activity for him. "Kenma-kun, don't you also play volleyball?" Looking at him confused. "Umm yea, why?" he answers. "Its just you seem like a shut in gamer type so when I found out you played I thought oh wow he must just be like me, but I noticed that you don't make any more movements than necessary and you don't seem to like to burn energy, so now I'm a little confused." You stare at him leaning closer to rest your head on his shoulder as you wait for him to answer. "I do play, I just don't waste any energy and I'm a setter so I don't have to jump and run as much as every one else." He says clearly surprised you are resting your head on his shoulder.

Kenma turns away from you as he feels his cheeks warming up from the sudden touch. He sees that Bokuto and Kuroo have noticed this as well and can feel the daggers they are glaring at him from across the room. While Kenma is enjoying this small show of affection it was quickly interrupted when Akaashi walks up behind you and drags you off to climb the wall for experienced people. Akaashi helps you get in the gear as he can see you struggling to tighten the straps properly for safety. One of the workers walks over taking notice of this beautiful girl and decided to step in, much to Akaashis discomfort of watching how he slowly runs his hands around the straps that are around your hips.