Chill Bro-skies!

He takes me outside to get away from people staring with those googly eyes and walks with you for a bit to take in the fresh air. "So, will you be staying here with us as well?" He asks nervously.

"Oh -UH no. I actually live close by so I get to head home after the practices."

"I see, but its already dark out and you never know what creeps are lurking out there. I just don't think it's the safest to walk alone." He turns away from you not wanting to make eye contact as he could feel the blush crossing his cheeks.

"I see your point, but One of my friends will walk me home. So, I promise you dont have to worry." I try to send him a reassuring smile as he turns away once catching a glimpse of that angelic beauty.

[Iwaizumi POV]

She is too cute to resist! How can someone like her be so fierce on the court and yet so sweet and innocent off the court?! I don't know how her friends haven't fallen for her! Its like she casts a spell over people by just smiling at them. Ugh! "You know Umm (Y/N), I-I could also walk you home, you know if you like- I mean if you want me too that is?" I was stunned to see that she was actually shaking her head yes.

[Gym POV]

Kuroo: ANYone see where KIT-KAT RAN OFF TOO?

Semi: Umm no sorry.

Kenma:.(shrugs his shoulders going back to his game.)

Bo: Nope!

Akaashi: Uh yea, Iwaizumi took her outside to get some "fresh air"

Entire Gym: WHAT?! SHES WITH WHO?!

Everyone is now trying to come up with a good reason to go out there after you, not wanting you to get too close to Iwaizumi.

Oikawa: (shoves thru the doors calling out to Iwaizumi.) Iwa-chan!!!!

(Y/N): Iwa-chan? Thats cute, is it a nickname?

Iwaizumi: OH umm trashykawa, has been calling me that for years. You know how it is.

He watches as you start to giggle.

Oikawa: Hey why are you guys out here? Oh look who it is the adorable little (Y/N)-kun!

He reaches out to tilt your head up to take in your features more closely, but you shy away from him and hide once again behind Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi: Stop being Trash! Crappykawa.

Oikawa: Wait what just happened? Did she just hide from me? Iwa-chan?! Why doesnt (Y/N)-kun like me? All girls fall for me Iwa-chan!!

Iwaizumi: Go back inside trashykawa.

He sulks going back inside watching as Iwaizumi turns to you again to comfort you.

[Back in Gym Pov]

Oikawa: I think we were too late! She's out there cuddling Iwaizumi right now!

He pouts not wanting anyone to know that you hid from him. Both Semi and Akaashi were up and out the door before anyone had time to react.

S&A IN UNISON: (Y/N)-kun!

The sudden calling of your name by the people you knew startled you and you accidently held on to Iwaizumi in response. Realizing where your hand was (*cough*cough* holding his waist *cough*)Iwaizumi could feel the heat rising to his head again. You pull away once youve realized what you did as well. Suddenly you could feel the heat rising in you face. You both look away from one another at this point and you take a step back as you see the fast approaching duo.

(Y/N): Hey guys. Something wrong? You both look stressed?

Semi: Yes! Oikawa told everyone you were out her cuddling Iwaizumi!

Akaashi grabs your hand and pulls you away from Iwaizumi. You watch Iwaizumi's face twist up as Akaashi did this, clearly he wasn't happy with what was going on. And you were just confused by it all.

You feel a twinge in your chest and start to move away from Akaashi.

(Y/N): Umm guys I don't exactly know what the problem is here but you are both starting to act like Kuroo-san and dealing with one of him is enough could you both cut it out PLEASE!

You try pleading with them and when you don't see any changes because they are too busy giving death glares to Iwaizumi you decide to grab Iwaizumi's hand and walk with him back inside.

Iwaizumi: (😊 Omg OMG omg she is holding my hand!)He is internally squealing like a girl at this point. (Happy Iwa-chan so cute)

Upon reaching the doors you let go of his hand, sadly he didnt want to let this feeling go but also didn't want to push his luck.

(Y/N): Hey Iwa-chan, I just wanted to thank you again for being so nice to me and talking with me, You are a very easy person to be around which I found comforting. Oh and I'm sorry about the 2 idiots as well. I swear they are all acting so weird today. So, I was won...

Clearly, she didn't realize that the weirdness is because everyone was trying to keep everyone else from getting too close to you and making you their girlfriend.

(Y/N): Iwa-chan were you listening?

Iwa-chan: Oh umm sorry I got lost in thought for a moment.

(Y/N): oh ok well then never mind I'll ask someone else. Have a good night I'll see you tomorrow.

He wanted to stop her and ask her what it was but damn was she quick. She was already back in the gym. He felt worst knowing that he obviously missed a moment he could have had with her.

You spot Kenma-Kun talking to Kuroo and some other people so she took this chance to sneak up and jump on him. "Hi, KENMA-KUN!" she sings to him while jumping on his back. This was just something she did with him when ever she could and he was used to it now he is able to catch her before she has a chance to slide off like she usually does.

"Hey Kenma-Kun? Walk me home? Im tired from today." I give him a small pout which he can't turn down.

However, he saw everyone else watching and mentally aweing at her cute expression. Which makes him want to kick each and everyone of them but holding you he can't make that happen. He feels you moving to get down now and he feels so sad when this happens. He watches her as she runs off.

"Not on my watch baka!" she says to Bo as she receives his spike and laughs.

"(Y/N)-kun! Why are you so mean! That was a perfect line shot." He whines.

Moments like this make you smile watching him get so worked up that you stopped him and he hadn't expected it coming. You run over and throw your arms around him giving him a peck on the cheek to cheer him up. "Bye Bo! Kenma-Kuns walking me home I'll see you tomorrow K" You wave excitedly and walk back to Kenma-kun. He already has your things ready to go and he walks with you out of the gym leaving everyone feeling slightly empty.