Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

I reach out for my phone and set the alarm an hour before the date Kashima told me. I place my phone on the bedside table. Then I pull the blanket up to my neck and turn to my side. I close my eyes and slowly drift off into a deep and peaceful slumber.

-Date With Kashima-

Y/N P.O.V

The sound of alarm clock wakes me up from my dream. I reach over and turn it off. I glance at my sister to see her still asleep. I smile softly and start getting ready for the date Kashima is going to take me.

In the middle of shower, I start to think what kind of date Kashima is preparing for me. But then I frown as I remember one thing. Who's going to look after my sister when I'm gone??

After the shower, I walk out of the bathroom and head back to my room. My sister is sitting on the bed, but she still looks sleepy. Her sleepy face makes me giggle because she looks so cute.

I walk towards the bed and sit next to her

I walk towards the bed and sit next to her. She opens her eyes and looks at me with droopy eyes. "S/N... I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave you... I'm going out for a bit. Don't be naughty, 'kay? Now... let's talk to Ms. Heather..." I said. I pick her up and makes my way towards Ms. Heather's office.

I give it a soft knock and opens the door. I hear a soft "come in" from the other side of the door. I bow at her "good morning, Ms..." I said. "Morning Y/N... wow... you look cute today. Are you planning to go somewhere?" He asked. I look down at my choice of outfit.

(Pick whichever you want

(Pick whichever you want. I personally choose #1)

"Yeah... um... Kashima... asked me out on a date..." I said, blushing slightly. "Awee~ I'm already hearing the wedding bells" she said. This makes my cheeks turns even more red. "We uhh... are not together. He just wants to take me out on a date... he confessed to me, but I haven't give him an answer. So he asked me to go with him. He thinks maybe that way I'll know for sure what I feel for him..." I said. "Ahh~ alright..." she said, smiling at me. "But my sister..." I said, looking down at my sister who is still in my arms. She looks up at me with her doe eyes.