Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

I turn lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. My hand went up to my lips as I recall the kiss Kashima and I share. 'Do you feel the same?' I thought. I just shake my head. I can think about that later. I have two days as it is weekend to Monday. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

-Realizing Unknown Emotion-

Y/N P.O.V

Today is Monday. Which means I have to give him an answer. To be honest... I'm still not sure about my feelings for him.

I'm sitting in the classroom. I'm taking note that the teacher is giving us. It's close to exam soon. Which means I have to give study a full attention. That or I'm going to fail.

Then the teacher stops writing in the white board. I tap my pen on my chin as I listen to her explanation. We are in a history lesson. They are talking about old days of Japan.

After a while, I can hear the sound of bell ringing. I pack my stuff into my backpack. Then I stand up. I was about to walk away, when I hear someone calling my name.

I turn around to see Kamitani. "Yes?" I said. "Can we talk?" He said. "Um... I'd love to talk with you. But I'm meeting Kashima. I don't want to be late" I said. "It'll be quick. I promise..." he said. "Hmm... alright" I said.

He leads me to back school. I stop walking as I turn to look at him. He have his hands inside his pockets, with his head down.

"So? What is it that you want to talk about?" I said. "I... it's..." he stuttered out. I wait for him to start talking.

But after a while, he still hadn't utter a single word apart from his stuttering. I let out a sigh as I realize he's not talking at all. "Kamitani... Kashima will be waiting for me. I don't want to be rude. But if you're not going to talk... please excuse me. I hate making people wait..." I said. I turn around and walks away.

"GO OUT WITH ME INSTEAD!" He yelled. I froze in my spot at what he said. I turn around and looks at him. "What?" I asked, unsure if I heard him right. He looks at me with a much calmer look.

"I like you, Y/N... love you even. Please... go out with me instead of Kashima" he said. "K-Kamitani..." I said. He walks closer to me, making me steps back. I stop when I feel something cold against my back. I realize it's the wall. I can't move any further.

He traps me in between his arms as he stare into my eyes. "W-What are y-you doing?" I stuttered. "Y/N... go out with me... be mine..." he said, in a soft voice. I just stare at him, not knowing what to say or do.

He leans in slowly. 'Wait... wait wait wait!! He's not going to kiss me, is he?' I thought to myself. Then I realize he IS about I kiss me. I quickly place my hands on his chest to stop him from coming any closer. I push him a little, to keep a little distance between us. He looks hurt by it.

"Do you love him?" He said, looking at me with a sad gaze. "I... I..." I stuttered out. "Just say yes or no..." he said again. I open my mouth to say something, but a new voice cuts me off.

"Y/N..." I heard someone said. I turn my head to see Kashima. I can see the pain in his eyes. "Kashima..." I said. "So you're with him? Is that why you have been very hesitant to give me an answer?? Y/N, you could have just told me! You don't have to keep this behind me... and I have to find out this way? It hurts more than anything..." he said. Then he turns around and was about to walk away.

I was about to run after him to explain. But a hand stops me, by grabbing my wrist. I turn around to see Kamitani.

"Just be with me, Y/N..." he said. I turn my head to look at Kashima. Then I turn my head to look at him once again. "I'm sorry... I realize my feelings now..." I said. I take his hand away from my wrist and run after Kashima.

I run up to Kashima who's back is facing me. I wrap my arms around his waist from behind. "I like you too!" I said. I can feel him tensing up. Then he turns around to look at me.

"S-Say that a-again?" He stuttered. "I like you too, Kashima..." I said. A tear escape his eye, making me frown. I reach up and wipe with gently. "Why are you crying?" I said. "It's happy tears..." he said, wiping another tear that manage to slip from his eyes.

Then he grins at me. "You have no idea how happy I am right now..." he said, pulling me into a hug. Then he picks me up and starts twirling around. I let out a squeal as I hold onto him for dear life.

Meanwhile

Kamitani P.O.V

And just like that... I lost her. I lost Y/N... she have chose Kashima. I have no chance now. She have chosen her love... who is not me.

I lean my back against the wall. My bangs is covering my eyes. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as I let out a quiet sob.

'But I can't just erase this feelings... it is not that simple... but what can I do? Should I wait?' I think to myself. They say everyone can say I love you. But not everyone are willing to wait to prove it's true.

I slid down and sits on the ground. I hug my knees and place my head on my arms. I start to cry softly as it is hurt too much to see the girl I love chose to be with another guy.

I love you, Y/N... and I'll wait for you

*to be continued*