Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

"Um... hi... my name is L/N Y/N... I came from Y/C. It's nice to meet you all... I hope we can get along..." I said, bowing at them. "Thanks for the introduction. You can go back to your seat..." the teacher said. I bow at him and walks back to my seat. "Welcome, Y/N-Chan... I hope you'll do well in this school..." the teacher said. Then he begins the lesson. I take notes on things I need to review on, which is... a lot.

-Choosing A Club-

Y/N P.O.V

It's now lunch time. I pack my stuff, placing them in my backpack. Then I sling it over my shoulder. Then I walk out of the classroom.

"Hey, Y/N-Chan!" I heard someone calls out. I stop walking and turn around. "Kashima-Kun..." I said. He caught up with me and smile, Kamitani following close behind him.

"Are you going to the daycare room?" He asks. I nod my head and smile. "Of course, S/N must be waiting for me..." I said. "Let's walk together then..." he said. "Okay..." I said. Then the three of us makes our way to the daycare room.

Kashima opens the door. In an instant, the kid starts racing towards me. "Nee-San!" S/N said raising her hands, wanting me to pick her up. I reach down and pick her up in my arms. "Hello, S/N..." I said, with a soft smile on my lips. She grins at me.

"Nee-San! You're back!!" Kirin-Chan said. I look at her and give her a close eye smile. I walk further in. "Yupp... of course... I came to see all of you..." I said. They cheer happily. "Let's have our lunch together, yeah?" I said. "Yeah!!" They yell out simultaneously. We sit around the table, with S/N sitting on my lap.

Then I start eating, while constantly feeding S/N. She can eat by herself. But sometimes she wants me to feed her.

After we're done eating, I stay in the daycare room since we still have some time. I play around with the kids. "Nee-San!! Can you show us more tricks?" Taka exclaim. "Sure~" I said. I take out a deck of cards and start performing various kinds of tricks. Each one makes them amazed.

Soon the bell rings, which means it's time for the next lesson. I pick S/N off of my lap and place her on the floor. She tears up slightly. "Sorry, S/N... I have a class to attend to... I'll come back as soon as the class ends, okay?" I asks. She nods her head. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"We want kisses too!!" Kazuma said. I smile and give each of them a kiss. Kotaro just looks at me with a pink cheeks. I tilt my "what's wrong?" I asks. He just looks down and points at his cheek. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "There..." I said. Then I turn to Kashima and Kamitani. They look at me with an unreadable expression. "Why? You guys want kisses too?" I said, teasing them. Kashima cheeks turns deep red, while Kamitani just looks away. But I can still see the pink tint on his cheeks. I giggle at their reaction.

I turn to the kids again and smile. "I'm going to get going now, okay? See ya after school..." I said. Then we make our way back to class.

"They seem fond of you..." Kashima said. I turn to him and smile happily. "That's good then... I love being around kids..." I said. He smiles at me, then I look forward again as we reached our classroom.

I take a sit on my seat and waited for the teacher to come. I can feel a pair of eyes on me. I turn around to see one of the boys. They look away when they saw I've looked back. I raise an eye-brow at them and shrug my shoulders.

The teacher soon enters the classroom. She told me to introduce myself. I did as she told. I pretty much introduce myself for the whole day. On every lessons we have today. So I'm sure by now... everyone have remembered my name.

Time-skip

The last of the lesson have ended. So it's time for us to go home. I pack my stuff, then walk towards the daycare room with Kashima and Kamitani.

My sister instantly runs to me as soon as I slid the door open. I giggle and picks her up. "Hey, S/N..." I said. "Nee-San... miss you..." she said. I smile "I miss you too, little sis..." I said, pecking her cheek. She let out a cute giggle, making me cooed softly.

I help around in the daycare room until their mother come to pick them up. My sister is sleeping on my lap. I caress her hair as she let out a soft snore.

"So... Y/N-Chan..." I heard someone calls out in a low tone. I look up to see Usaida-San. "Yeah?" I said, looking at him curiously. "So... have you decide what club are you going to choose?" He asks. "Ah... no... I haven't thought about it yet" I said. "Why don't you stick with this club? You know we could use more help... especially since the kids here seems fond of you..." he said. I look at the kids and they stare at me with sparkling us.

I bit back a smirk. "Mm... I don't know... should I?" I said, purposely teasing them. They all starts whining and pleading me to be in this club. I giggle softly and smile at them. "As you wish... I'll be in this club..." I said. They cheer loudly. I quickly place my finger to my lips and gesture towards S/N who is still sleeping on my lap. She wakes up looking startled. She starts to cry. I hug her and pat her back softly. "Shh... it's okay... your Nee-San is here... shh..." I said. Slowly she calms down and looks at me with a pout. I giggle at her. She smiles at me.

Their mom comes and picks them up. I bow at them to show my respect. They asks me who I am, so I told them. They welcomed me and leave with their kids.

Kamitani told Taka that it's time to go home. But he refuses. "No! I still want to play with Ryuu-NiiChan and Y/N-NeeSan" he said. Kamitani hits him in the head, making him cry. He runs to me and I pick him up.

"Kamitani... you don't have to hit him... he's just a little kid..." I said, scolding him. He just looks away from me. I let out a huff and turn to Kashima. "Is he always like that?" I asks. "Yeah... pretty much... but he usually would make a remark... I think this is the first time he didn't say anything..." he said, laughing nervously. "Is that so?" I said, turning to look at Kamitani again. But he looks everywhere but me. I shake my head and chuckles softly.

*to be continued*