Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I walk towards her and pulls her into a hug. "Don't hide it, Y/N-Chan..." I whispers. She stiffen up a bit, before relaxing and start crying softly. I caress her hair softly.

It breaks my heart to see you crying, Y/N-Chan...

-Calming Hayato-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm just sitting around in the daycare room, as I wait for the bell to ring. The kids are running around in the room, once in a while they would come to me. I just giggle when they start jumping on my lap.

Kashima is here too, he's taking care of his little brother. But I can't help but notice that someone is missing. I look around the room and finally notices who's missing.

I turn to Kashima. "Kashima..." I said. He turns to me "yeah?" He asks. "Where's Taka-Kun?" I asks. "Oh... I don't know either... I haven't seen Kamitani at all... he's usually the one to drop off Taka-Kun..." he said. "Weird... Kamitani never comes late... is he sick or something?" I said, worry is evident on my face.

Kashima P.O.V

I frown slightly. She cares about Kamitani... did she have a crush on him or something? What if she do? Will I stand a chance?

I love you, Y/N... please notice me...

Y/N P.O.V

The door opens to reveal Kamitani-Sensei. "Sensei... Good morning..." I said, bowing at her. She smiles at me, then she looks down slightly. I look down as well to see Taka-Kun, with bloodshot eyes. He looks like he's been crying.

"Taka-Kun! What's wrong?" I asks. He just starts to cry more and runs to me. He jumps on my lap and cries harder. "There there... it's okay... don't cry..." I said, caressing his hair. I look up at Kamitani-Sensei "what's wrong with him, Sensei?" I asks. She starts to explain.

"So Hayato left him..." I said. She nods her head. I look down at Taka, who's crying to my lap. I smile softly and caress his head. "Taka... I'll talk to your brother, yeah?" I said. He looks up at me and nods his head.

"I'll come with you, Y/N..." Kashima said. I turn to him and nod my head. "Alright... lets go..." I said. I turn to my sister and smile. "I'll be back soon, okay? Be a good girl here..." I said. She smiles at me and nods her head. I stand up and walk out of the room with Kashima close behind me.

We walk towards the baseball field, where we know he will be. "How angry do you think he will be?" I asks Kashima. He turns to me and shrugs. "I don't know... but knowing Kamitani... he's probably will be very annoyed..." he said. I just hummed and keep walking.

It didn't take long for us to reach the field. We walk towards one of Kamitani's friends. "Excuse me..." I call out. He turns his head to look at me. I notice how his cheeks turns slightly pink. "Y-yeah?" He said. "Where's Kamitani?" I asks. "Um... I'm not sure if it's safe to approach him right now..." he said. "Why? What's wrong?" Kashima asks. "He's looking so pissed right now... see?" He said, pointing to wear Kamitani is. I turn my head and sweat-dropped when I see him. He's swinging his bat with pull force, back and forth. "Yeah... he does seem so pissed..." I said to myself.

I turn to Kashima "so... what now?" I asks. He turns to me "I don't know... he seems scary..." he said. I roll my eyes "scaredy cat... I'll go to him then..." I said. I turn towards Kamitani and starts walking to him.

"Kamitani?" I call out. He turns sharply to me with a glare. I flinch slightly. His eyes soften when he saw it's me. "Y/N... what is it?" He said. "Come with me? I need to talk to you..." I said. He just nods his head, then we start walking.

"So... what do you want to talk about?" He asks once we stopped walking. I sit on the ground, patting the spot in front of me for him to sit. He did as told and stare at me.

"I'm here to talk about your brother, Kamitani..." I said. He sighs "what about him?" He said. "He came crying just now... then your mom explains to us what happened..." I said. He looks away from me. I scoot next to him and place my hand on his shoulder. "I completely understand how upset you are, Kamitani. But Taka-Kun is only a kid... he don't understand what's good and bad... it's normal... all kids were like that... they're still learning..." I said. He turns to me "what about your sister? Have she ever ruin your stuff?" He asks. "Of course... many times... there's one time where she plays around with scissors and end up cutting my favorite dress... I was so upset at her... but in the end, I can't stay mad at her... she's just a kid..." I said, smiling at him. He just stares at me.

I stand up and dust my skirt. Then I turn to him and smile. "Don't be so harsh on your brother, Kamitani. He probably just wants some attention from you..." I said. I offer my hand to him and pulls him up. I give him another soft smile.

Kamitani P.O.V

I never realize how beautiful Y/N is until now. The way she smiles and the way she treats those kids. She gave off a motherly vibe. She's so gentle towards them.

My chest starts beating faster. I look down at my hand which is still being held by her. It feels warm... I like it... wait... am I in love?

"I have to get going now..." she said, smiling at me. Her hand leaves mine and instantly, I miss the warm feelings of her hand in mine. That could only means one thing...

I really am falling for Y/N...

*to be continued*