Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

"My name is Kashima Ryuuichi and this is Kamitani Hayato... welcome..." he said. I smile at him. Then the kids introduce themselves, except for Taka-Kun and Kirin-Chan.

What an interesting way to start a new life...

-First Day of School-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up from a heavy weight on my stomach. I open my eyes and looks down. I realize it's my little sister. I turn my head to the clock and see it's 5 am. "Time to get ready..." I said to myself. Slowly, I move and place S/N down on the bed so she won't wake up. Then I walk towards the bathroom and start my routine.

I walk out of the bathroom after I'm done showering. I make my way back to my bedroom. I open the door and see that my little sister has awake.

"Nee-San!!!" She said, reaching out. "You want ups?" I asks. She nods her head. I smile and walks towards her. I pick her up in my arms. I place my hand on her back to support her. "Good morning..." I said. She smiles gleefully at me. "Let's get you ready... yeah? Then we can meet your new friends..." I said. She become excited and start moving excitedly in my arms. I laugh at her cuteness. Then I give her a quick shower. Then dress her up.

"You're so cute!!" I said, nuzzling my nose to her's

"You're so cute!!" I said, nuzzling my nose to her's. She giggles at me. "Nee-San will get ready now okay? Be a good girl and stay here..." I said. She nods her head and lay down, start playing around on the bed. I giggle at her cuteness and change my clothes into my new uniform.

"Alright... we're good to go..."  I said, picking S/N of the bed. I grab my back and head downstairs. I try to look for Ms. Heather but she's no where around. She probably have left for work.

I look at the time and notice I still have time to eat breakfast. Well... I'm not that hungry, but S/N must eat something. So I prepare a quick meal for her. I place her on the baby seat. Then start cooking for her.

Once I'm done cooking. I wait for it to cool down and place it in front of her. She pouts at me. "What is it?" I asks. "Nee-San... feed me..." she said. "Alright..." I said, picking up the spoon and start feeding her.

After she's done eating, I grab the dirty dish. Then I make my way to the sink and wash it. I can't leave it dirty, because I'm just a freelancer in this house. So I have to keep everything clean, since I don't want to leave a bad impression of being a lazy person. After that I leave the house, carrying S/N.

I drop S/N at the daycare room. She instantly plays around with the rest of the children. I smile feeling relieved that my sister is adapting well to her new surrounding. "S/N... I'll be going to class now... see you during break time, yeah?" I said. She nods her head and wave at me. The others kid waves as well.

I turn around only to run face first on someone's chest. I rub my nose and looks up. "Ah... Kashima-Kun... good morning..." I said. "Good morning, Y/N-Chan..." he said, smiling at me. He's here to drop of Kotaro, his little brother.

"So... which class are you on?" He asks. "3C..." I said. "Oh... same as me... do you want to walk together?" he offers. I smile "yeah... that would be great. I don't know my way around here..." I said. "Great! Let's go then... you don't wanna be late on your first day, do you?" He said. I nod my head. He turns around and start walking, so I follow him.

"So... Y/N-Chan... what makes you move here?" He asks. "I had no choice... my parents died on a car crash..." I said. He realize I'm walking behind him, so he grabs my hand and pulls me forward. "Please don't walk behind me... it feels weird..." he said. "Ah... okay..." I said, this time walking side by side with him. 

Soon we reach a classroom. He slides the door open. In an instant, I can feel everyone's eyes on me. This makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I heard them whispering among themselves. "Who is she?" "I think she's the new student..." "what's is she doing with Kashima?" "I don't know. But she's really cute..." things like that. But I just ignore them.

"Come on in..." Kashima said. "Okay..." I said as I enter the class. I can still hear them whispering. I just take a seat on an empty seat, which is next to Kamitani's on the second row. In front of me sits a girl with a short hair.

"Ah it's you..." I heard someone said. I turn my head to see Kamitani Hayato. "Kamitani-Kun... hi~" I said as I give him a small wave. He gives me a small smile in return. He seems cold, but he's actually friendly. I am glad I'm in the same class as them. They seem to fun to be around with.

Soon the teacher enters the room. I place a notebook on my desk. The teacher's eyes scans the room and landed on me. "Ah... we have a new face here... come and introduce yourself..." he said. I stand up and did as he told. I turn around and face the others.

"Um... hi... my name is L/N Y/N... I came from Y/C. It's nice to meet you all... I hope we can get along..." I said, bowing at them. "Thanks for the introduction. You can go back to your seat..." the teacher said. I bow at him and walks back to my seat. "Welcome, Y/N-Chan... I hope you'll do well in this school..." the teacher said. Then he begins the lesson. I take notes on things I need to review on, which is... a lot.

*to be continued*