Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

Then I head to the bed, and lay down. I turn to my side so I'm facing S/N's cradle and close my eyes. Then I slowly drift off to sleep.

-New Home-

Y/N P.O.V

I got an offer from a kind lady. She wants to be our legal guardian. But that would means we have to move away.

I finished packing my stuff, along with S/N's. We'll be moving there tonight. I'm not sure why she wants to pick us up at night. But well... she's probably busy in the morning.

I'm sitting on the couch as I wait for the lady to come and pick us up. S/N is sitting on my lap. She giggles when I constantly poke her tummy. I smile as I keep poking her. "Nee-San... tickle..." she said, holding onto my hand as if telling me to stop tickling her. I just giggle at her.

The sound of honking letting me know that she's here. I carry S/N in my arms as I walk towards the door. Then I open it.

There's a woman approaching us. She smiles softly at me. "Hello, dear... you can call me Heather... and what is your name?" she said. I bow at her "I'm L/N Y/N... and this is my little sister, L/N S/N... thank you for having us..." I said. She smiles at me. "Come on... let's head back to my house... then you can go to school in the morning..." she said. I nod my head and walks towards the car. I stare at it for a while. The memory of losing my parents coming back.

She looks at me worriedly as she place a hand on my shoulder. "Sweetie... what's wrong?" She said. I turn to her and shake my head. "I-I'm fine..." I said. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Yeah... I'm sure..." I said. She smiles at me "alright... let's go..." she said. I said a quick prayer under my breath and get on the car.

It didn't take long for us to reach her home. I look at the building in shock. This is not a house! it's a huge mansion!

 This is not a house! it's a huge mansion!

Ms. Heather laughs at my expression. I turn to her "is this your house?" I asks. "Well... of course... why else would I bring us here, hm?" She said, patting my head. She gestures us to enter the house. "Your room will be on the second floor on the left..." she said. "Thank you..." I said. Then I head upstairs and follows her direction, which leads me into a door.

I place my hand on the door knob and twist it open. My eyes widened at the sight of the room.