EP6 Right or wrong

EP 6 सही या ग़लत??

[26 pages]

#Daemi

----Porsche Pov----

I looked at the documents before me, reading each sentence, together with the old man with a calm expression on his face and the tall figure of Kinn, who was sitting cross-legged, scowling at me. I saw it and restrained myself not to poke his eyes.

I wanted to pick up the vase that was on the table and throw it at his head to know If he could survive.

Right now, my stance was overtaken by the total offer and words that came out of the mouth of an old man with an influential personality. At first glance, I realised that this person was a great businessman.

Khun Korn, or simply put, Kinn's father, successfully managed to persuade me. Overnight I was standing in the same place again.

A large house with countless guards lined up on every corner. The house is lavishly decorated which makes anyone know that this level of luxury will most likely to be a casino owner or national merchant, that would be a better fit as I see it.

"If you agree, you can sign this."

The message on the paper included insurance that if I died, listed there who would be the heir and receive the insurance money. Reading this page also makes me feel dizzy. What do I do? Then there are various rules and regulations, both when entering and leaving the house.

*Weapons inspection.

*At least a minimum of 1 year of work, if the contract was broken, you will be subject to a fine of 200,000 baht.

*In one month, you can take two days off and work schedule is five days a week,

*I can choose the days.

But this is a problem for me.

"About the working days, I am still studying, so I can't make up the number of working days..."

I said quietly, using a pen to point out what I thought I could not accept with.

"It is not a problem; you can be on the night shift ..."

"I can choose the time as well?" My eyes widen in amazement.

"There are 24/7 bodyguards here, the morning shift from 6 am to 6 pm, night shift from 6 pm to 6 am."

Khun Korn explained to me. Crazy! I am going to work as a bodyguard or a 7/11 staff?! I can also change shifts, Be on guard even when Kinn is sleeping, coz someone might come and kill him. This is too much!

"But if I do the night shift and during the day I have to study in the morning, when can I sleep?" I asked honestly, I am not an Iron man, I am an ordinary man person who needs sleep, I want to have relax too!

"Looks like someone is making excuses ..." Kinn shouted angrily.

"You can do it, if you cannot, just tell me!!!"

"Are you sure you can't? Kinn told me you work at a night club?" asked Khun Korn.

"I just do it from 8 pm to 2 am and start closing the shop then go home to sleep, then go to class in the morning. Besides, I work at Jade's shop only Thursday to Sunday, the rest of the days I rest at home."

"What time do you go to college in the morning?"

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon class," I answered a little more politely. Because I feel cared for by this weirdo old man. What I am saying is my actual time to study, my schedule is very full, and it can be said that my rest time is only Saturday and Sunday. Meanwhile, Monday-Wednesday is exceptionally busy from morning to evening.