EP12 Doubt

EP 12 शक

[ 45 Pages ]

#Daemi

----Porsche----

I woke up and turned with difficulty. Immediately feeling the pain rushing through my head as I slowly open my heavy eyes. That bastard Kinn! How much did he drank last night? Did he even got drunk? He didn't even bulge on his seat for Pete's sake! And as for me.... Sighhh. I don't even wanna think about it.

Leaning my two arms against the bed, I slowly raised myself. My headache continues as if it was being pressed by a hard rock. I removed the blanket that's covering me and-

Wait, blanket? A thick black blanket?a King sized bed, and also a wide room-

I scanned the whole room, recollecting the thoughts of last night. I was in Jade's Shop drinking, and got home after we partied. When we reached the house I hurriedly helped Pete and took Kinn inside his room. I wiped him up and-

Fck! don't tell me I'm in that bastard room again.

I took a glance around the room and I couldn't see any signs of Kinn. I roamed my eyes further until it collided with a family picture. It was Khun Korn together with his sons. I couldn't believe my eyes, why the fck am I here again!?

My headache suddenly disappeared when I realized what happened as a new set of flash backs came in. I remembered last night that I felt good, so good as if I'm on cloud nine. My breathe was warm and my lips were so moist as the person in front of me made his way to them. I was about to get drowned with the pleasure but then I realized, it was Kinn.

I WAS FUCKING KISSED BY KINN!

Even if I was drunk, I remembered everything that happened in this room. And I remembered HIM on TOP of me.

I made my way out of the bed, but a pungent scent caught my attention. I looked down at the side of the floor and immediately pulled up my feet.

There's a fucking puke smothered all over the floor and what's worst, It's mine. After I vomited last night, I black out. But the point is, Kinn kissed me. Why on earth did he do THAT!? What the hell is he thinking? or maybe he was just messing up with me that's why he did what he did? That must be it!

I walked to the other side of the bed and looked at the clock on the wall. It was already nine o'clock, I still have an hour left before little ding dong call me. This scene really reminds me of the day I slept on the sofa. Same moment and same feeling.

I stood up placing my palms on my waist, and suddenly the glass door opened. I immediately crouched as the sound of the door caught my ear. It revealed Kinn holding his phone, wrapped with the couch cover and turned his gaze towards me. His face was calm as ever, not even a trace of anger on them. He only looked at me raising an eyebrow and I stared back at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Where did you sleep?" I said in a normal tone. I felt a sudden guilt when I realized that he slept on the sofa while my ass is on his comfortable bed.

"Wipe your puke before you go." He replied to me. His eyes are glued to his phone again.

"Of course! You won't wake me up." I murmured to myself and walked back to the room. I grabbed some tissues and crouched down to wipe my mess.

I felt a sudden rush of disgust as the mixture of alcohol and the scent of vomit hits my face. I'm just so glad that I didn't removed my clothes like the last time coz if I did, I dunno if I'll be able to face Kinn again.