EP10 Change

EP 10 बदलाव

[ 42 Pages ]

#Daemi

----KINN----

I smiled after my stupid elder brother picked Porsche over Pete. One trouble maker and one that's just completely crazy. Just imagining them together made me laugh internally.

But what's the most fun part is, Porsche didn't get the chance to argue with it. I know what Khun will do something absurd and crazy. As for Porsche, I am sure Porsche will not go along with Khun's crazy idea, we shall see what happens next.

"Uhmm... Khun Kinn, was Porsche supposed to be night shift today?" Pete humbly asked.

"Why do you asked?" I replied in pique while playing with Tae and Mew online.

"It's supposed to be my Day off, Today." He said with a soft voice, slightly avoiding my eyes.

"Oh. Why are you here then?"
I looked at him. Taking a break from my computer.

"When Khun Thankhun learned that Khun Vegas and Khun Macao will be coming, he asked me to prank them. I couldn't say no so, I still came here." he replied with a tired voice. I let out a sigh, then turned to face Pete.

"You must be tired of dealing with Khun, go and rest." I laugh a bit at the end of my sentence as Pete shook his head to pay respect.

How I wish Porsche will go after your attitude, Pete.

"You won't be attending any more errands today, right Khun Kinn?"

I nodded in response. The atmosphere here is a lot calmer than the usual when Porsche is with me. I'm just relieved that my good-for-nothing brother decided to take out the storm.

"Should I wait for P'Big to come to Khun Kinn?"

"No, you can go now Pete. I can take it from here." I replied.

Pete then bowed to me and left the room. I let out a long sigh, stretching down to my chair. Today is tiring. I honestly can't get a hold of my temper and even slapped Porsche hard on his face.

This was the first time that I did something that hard on my people, I felt quite guilty for what I did.

I can't believe that someone like him, who does shits all the time, got so much to say. I admit that he always causes trouble on my men, but I also see his point. He wouldn't be that worked up if they haven't provoked him in the first place.

Porsche is the type of person who wouldn't just bow down if you ask him to, and I find that irritating. But lately, I was getting entertained by teasing him. I want to impose my power on him to see what reaction he will be giving me.

And even got so worked up if he didn't pay attention to me. This is the first time that someone throws me out of my stance. Every time that I see his irritated faced, it only made me realized how eye-catching Porsche is.

A man in good figure and with a handsome face to add.
Usually, that wasn't my type. I prefer those types who are slim, more like a fragile on the face but different-on- the-bed kinda type. But lately, I'm finding him getting more attractive these days. He even took off his pants in front of me.

Well, I'm not complaining since I prefer men bodies over women. I even got more hyped up when I saw him drunk last night and slumped himself on the sofa.

Of course, I didn't do anything to him, because that will be no fun. But if we got a chance to do it, I prefer him wide awake coz that'll be a sight to see. Haha.