TP POV:

Jimin woke up with a pounding headache. He had quite a bit to drink the other night. He groaned and turned to check up on Taehyung. He was more concerned about the prince since he drank twice as much of what Jimin had.

But to his astonishment (and also not) the prince seemed perfectly fine. Not an ounce of pain nor discomfort could be seen on his features. Moreover it seemed like he was chirpier than usual.

"I see you're finally awake Jiminie. Is your head alright? Or do you have a hangover?" Taehyung asked and to Jimin's comfort, he minded to keep his voice low.

"I do indeed have a headache. But I'm glad to see you are fine" Jimin slightly teased. Taehyung chuckled and gave the latter a toothy grin. The raven stood up and held out his hand for Jimin to take.

After that, they went outside to breathe in the fresh salty air.

"I think I'm about to puke," Jimin said as he miserably leaned against the rails. Taehyung stared at him with pity and worry. "Take this, it will help with the hangover" Jungkook's voice was heard and soon the man himself emerged from behind Taehyung.

Jimin gratefully took the bottle of green liquid and chugged it down. "Go walk around a little. You'll be fine in no time" the Captain instructed. Jimin gave him a single nod and strolled off, desperately trying to rid himself of the agony.

"Thank you for helping him," Taehyung said and smiled at the other. Jungkook just winked at him in return making the prince's cheeks light pink.

They shared a bit of silence as they looked over the horizon, basking the light breeze. "I heard it all last night. Though it wasn't my intention to eavesdrop, I apologize" Jungkook said like a gentleman.

Taehyung giggled at that. "You're quite the gentleman Jeon. But I was telling everyone about it so it couldn't be considered eavesdropping." The raven reassured. "Well, I will say that you are brave. More so than I thought."

The statement made raven smile brightly. A sudden gush of laughter stole their attention for a little bit. They turned to see some of the sailors laughing about something and surprisingly Jimin was within them laughing as well.

A smile lingered on Taehyung's lips as he turned back to the sea. Jungkook doing the same. "Jeon, I have a request" the prince suddenly said out.

"What is it?" The blond asked. "Make me one of your sailors. I don't wish to be called a prince anymore"

Jungkook looked at him in surprise for a second before looking at him seriously. His eyes scanning for any sort of hesitance or mischief but there was none. Taehyung was dead serious.

"Well, if you wish to be a sailor in my ship you have to swear your loyalty to me, the ship, and the crewmates. I take this very seriously. If you disobey any of them you will be thrown off just like Gyum." Jungkook explained with an intimidating voice that made Taehyung almost shudder.

The raven vigorously nodded. "I understand completely."

"To become a pirate of this ship you need to pass three tests. Convince the crew, prove that you will protect the ship at all costs and also gain my trust" Jungkook again explained.

Taehyung looking at him as a clueless puppy. "How do I do that?" He asked. Jungkook smirked "that's for you to figure out. Until you can complete all three of them you are still a captive... somewhat"

"How will I convince the crew?" Taehyung mumbled to himself and started biting his nails did stress. Jungkook chuckled and settled his hand away gently. "You've already passed that part little princess"