TP POV:

They have been sailing for a day and Jungkook still hadn't woken up yet. Taehyung was by his side the entire time. The others occasionally dropping by to check upon them. Jin and Jimin never once failing to deliver his food though he wouldn't eat most of the time.

Jimin was currently with Taehyung in Jungkook's chamber sleeping in a corner. The occasional chatter of the crew could be heard from inside. They were quieter than usual. Probably worried for their dear Captain.

Taehyung was constantly looking at Jungkook's face hoping he would wake up soon. The blond's face wasn't that sickly pale anymore as his complexion was slowly returning. That was a good sign.

The raven sighed for the nth time as Jungkook laid still in his position. Taehyung was so afraid that the blond might disappear if he so much as moved, he stayed in the same spot beside Jungkook's bed since the first moment he sat there.

Suddenly he heard Jyojoon's muffled voice from outside. "Land Ho!" He said.

The raven's eyes widened, they had reached the dwarf island and the man who was supposed to talk to the dwarf king was bedridden.

He turned to his best friend to see him still sleeping on the couch and slowly advanced towards him. "Jiminie, wake up. We're here" he said as he shook the brunette.

Jimin grumbled a little but eventually woke up. The brunette scrambled out of the room to check outside and Taehyung went back to sitting beside Jungkook's bed.

"Jungkookie, we're at the dwarf island. We need to go pay our respects to the dwarf king but we can't do that without you. So please, wake up Captain" Taehyung tried his very best to keep his tears in.

Yet, Jungkook still laid unmoving. Taehyung let out a shaky sigh. He leaned forward and pecked Jungkook's forehead, his lips lingered there for a moment longer before he sat back on his seat.

A knock was made on the door. "Taehyung, may I come in?" Yoongi asked. Once Taehyung gave the permission the ashy-haired male walked in soundlessly.

"I needed to talk to you about something," Yoongi said to him, his eyes sadly lingering on the blond before he averted his eyes back to the raven. "Sure hyung, what is it?"

"We think it would be best if you went as the captain's proxy and talked to the dwarf king," the male said straightforwardly. Taehyung blinked at the elder in disbelief.

"Hyung, what are you talking about? Why would I of all people be the Captain's proxy? I can't leave his side! Not when he's like this!" Taehyung said and held one of Jungkook's hands in his.

Yoongi sighed, "look Taehyung, we need someone to talk to the dwarf king and you are the best candidate we could think of, besides you don't need to worry about Captain Jeon, Jin hyung will be with him all the while we're out." he explained. "Why can't Hoseok hyung do it? I mean he's the first mate" the raven reasoned.

"I am but I can't talk ta people nicely Tae." Hoseok suddenly said whilst walking inside the room. "Then let Yoongi hyung do it. He's been a general in the past right?" Taehyung tried once more, reluctant to leave Jungkook's side.

"Taehyung, I was trained to kill. Not talk." The ashy-haired male deadpanned. "But-but-" Taehyung stuttered. "No buts Tae. Please, do this fir us, do this fir da Captain" Hoseok requested. Taehyung having nothing to retort sighed in defeat. "But why me?" He mumbled.

"Because you were a prince. You were trained to do these things for better or for worse" Yoongi answered without hesitation making Hoseok nudge him a little. Taehyung just smiled slightly when he saw them bickering like children. "Alright. I'll go" the raven agreed, making the other two sigh in relief.