TP POV:

Swords were colliding against each other as yells of the crew were heard. The offenders were flooding into the ship via a rope. The ship Taehyung had seen earlier now in a few inches of distance from theirs.

These pirates were here to steal the rations and treasures Jungkook and the crew had stocked up. Their vile laughter filled the area.

But the air visibly shifted the moment Captain Jeon stepped foot on deck. The enemy pirates seemed tenser. And then the Daagi prince saw why.

Because the next moment Jungkook had his sword pierced through one of the enemy's shoulder. His scream shrilling through the air. The motion was so fast that it didn't give the offender enough time to register.

And then began Jungkook's sword dance. He moved swiftly and efficiently as if he were dancing in the breeze. His movements, so elegant yet deadly. Sharp eyes boring into the enemy as he sliced through their barricades.

Taehyung was left to gawk in awe. He couldn't even be terrified of the bloodlust he saw in the blond's eyes, far too mesmerized to register that fact.

Jungkook wasn't fighting like a pirate. He was fighting like a trained elite. He knew how to move a sword and where to attack with the best efficiency.

That made the raven wonder where did the Captain get such profound training in swordsmanship.

The prince broke out of his trance once a deafening sound of swords clashing came from his side, closer than he would like to prefer.

When he turned to his left he saw Hoseok busy in a fight. It seemed the latter was protecting him from the other pirate who intended to land a sneak attack on him.

Before he could let the fear sink in, he heard Jimin scream. His eyes widened as he searched for his best friend. He spotted the mop of brown hair hiding behind a barrel whilst Hoon dealt with two pirates simultaneously.

He panicked when he saw Hoon being pushed aside harshly as the offenders tried to reach for Jimin.

In that split second Taehyung rushed forward without a single thought. He couldn't remember from where he got a sword from, it was all a haze. Probably from one of the corpses of the offenders lying around.

The crewmates were surprisingly very good fighters. "Hoon, Byumgyu! Cover the bunkers!" He heard Jungkook order. The blond had yet to spot the prince on the battlefield.

The raven charged forward and swung his sword straight at the pirate. The man not expecting the sudden attack stumbled backward and fell into the sea. Jimin's cries could be heard from behind him. The raven turned around and quickly held up the latter.

"Jiminie, I know it's scary, but I need you to make a run for the bunkers and bring me a bottle of alcohol and some matchsticks. I'll wait for you at the front door" Taehyung instructed. Jimin shakily nodded and ran as fast as he could and safely went inside the bunker area.

Taehyung sighed once he saw Jimin's figure disappear. But hissed immediately at a sharp pain on his bicep. He turned to see a man grinning at him sickeningly. The man was about to strike him again but Taehyung beat him to it. He stabbed him in the thigh making the man buckle forward before kneeing him right in the face.

Once the man tumbled backward he was quick to push him off the edge. "Yeah! That's how ya do it! Way tah go Tae!" He heard Sungchul scream and laugh. The man didn't seem the least bit concerned about the fact that their ship was getting invaded.

When he turned to smile his eyes met Jungkook's. He shivered at the other's gaze. It seemed like Jungkook would drown him in his eyes. The latter was looking at him somewhat amused.

"Taehyung!" He suddenly heard his name being called and instantly recognized who it was. He ran to the front door where Hoseok, Hoon, and Byumgyu were fighting intensely. The prince swiftly sneaked past them with the boys' help and reached Jimin. The other was holding the items he had requested with shaky hands.

"Well done Chim. Now go inside and find a safe place to hide. Don't come out till one of us calls for you" Taehyung said and patted the other's shoulder in assurance before going back outside. Hoseok screaming for him to get inside with Jimin. But Taehyung had other plans.

The other pirates were still flooding into the ship like parasites. Their captain nowhere to be seen. He looked around to see if there was any rope or wires attaching the two ships together. He spotted one but it was too far away for his reach.

And as if this situation wasn't already bad enough, the waters were giving off huge waves making the ship move side to side aggressively. Then suddenly a hail could be heard from a distance.

The sound made Taehyung's blood run cold. This wasn't good. And it seemed everyone knew it as the fight picked up its speed. That sound could only mean one thing.

Sirens.

Taehyung needed to hurry. He looked for one of the crewmates who wasn't engaged in battle momentarily. Fortunately, he found one. "Jyojoon! The rope above you!" The male got interrupted when a sudden sword came rushing at him. He quickly dodged and looked back at Jyojoon.

The male was looking at him confused. Unable to hear him over the noise surrounding them.

"The rope above you! Cut it off!" Taehyung screamed even louder this time. It seemed the other heard him this time because he looked up. The raven sighed in relief once he saw the other cut the rope off.

Now all that was left was to make the other ship retreat. And Taehyung knew just what to do. He took a few steps back and opened the alcohol bottle, then covered the bottle's muzzle with some of the liquid before lighting it up with a match stick.

He then quickly without wasting any time throwing the bottle at the other ship, successfully making it hit the deck. He could hear screams from the other ship as the fire quickly spread. Some of the shipmen jumped from the now burning ship and dived into the thrashing waters.

I guess it was a better option to die in the water than to burn into a crisp.

"Taehyung! Dodge!" He heard someone say. But before he could actually register the instruction he was hit with a huge barrel. It seemed one of the offenders saw him throwing the bottle and decided to take revenge.

The raven lost his balance and went tumbling over the railing before falling straight down into the blue waters.

He could probably hear Jungkook and Hoseok scream his name, but he couldn't be sure over his own bloodcurdling scream for help.

His screams got louder if possible when he saw a siren approaching him.

☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️

💙💙💙💜💜💜💙💙💙💜💜💜