TP POV:

The trip to the dwarf island was in session and the pirate ship was already sailing the waters for a day. Taehyung was looking down at the ocean beside the railing. The sun shining bright in the morning.

"Do you plan on jumping into the water again my little pirate?" Taehyung turned around at the sudden voice. His cheeks going a little pink seeing the handsome man smirk at him.

"I didn't jump, I was quite literally pushed off of the edge! Let it go, Captain!" The raven whined at the other and pouted. Jungkook just laughed. "Sure sure"

They heard squealing from the waters and looked down as they were near the railing. The mermaids were down there swimming with their pretty tails and swooning over the Captain. Jungkook pushed his hair back so it would stop prickling his eyes, only to earn more squeals.

Taehyung huffed and pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket. "Bend down a little" he ordered the latter in a murmur. Jungkook raised his brow at him. The raven just rolled his eyes when he heard the constant squeals from the waters and pulled the other down by his shirt rather forcefully.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung bewildered when the other started pushing his hair back and wrapping the handkerchief like a bandana.

Their faces were so close Jungkook could almost feel Taehyung's breaths on his skin. He stared at the raven and analyzed his face. The male looked more and more beautiful each day. The blond was hypnotized by Taehyung's enchanting beauty.

"There, done," the raven said in a somewhat cold voice, he was about to step back but collided with a hard chest as Jungkook pulled him by the waist. He looked at the blond in the eye and blushed slightly when he saw the sexy grin plastered on his lips. He leaned closer making Taehyung's blush darken

"Jealous are we?" Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's jaw, his voice as deep and raspy as ever. Taehyung was starting to feel hot. "W-what are you talking about" the raven stuttered.

Jungkook chuckled lowly making a shiver run down the other's spine. "Don't lie to me pretty" he whispered once more and kissed Taehyung's jaw. The soft skin of Jungkook's lips made Taehyung's whole body burn with desire as a shaky breath left him.

Jungkook leaned further down and kissed the expanse of Taehyung's neck, his arm tightly gripping Taehyung's small waist, and his other hand firmly gripping the raven's nape, rendering Taehyung unable to move and just stand there as he took the blond's kisses.

A subtle moan left the raven once Jungkook kissed his collarbone and sucked on it lightly. "Such pretty noises" Jungkook whispered against the latter's skin driving him crazy.

"Ehem!" Both males scrambled off of each other. "Now that your done smooching my baby brother why don't you come inside so we can discuss how we're gonna proceed this entire journey" Yoongi's bored voice spoke making both of them blush. "Damn you Yoongi, you ruined the moment" Jungkook grumbled making the other roll his eyes, and Taehyung blush a deep red.

"Just get in already" the male grumbled and waved Taehyung goodbye before heading inside the lodging. Jungkook then turned to the still blushing male and got closer til Taehyung was trapped between him and the wall. The raven's hands were on his rock-hard chest as he leaned closer to his ear "we'll continue this later baby boy. For now, why don't you call the others and go down for a swim with the mermaids? I'm sure you'll fit right in" Jungkook whispered.

"What i-is that supposed to mean" the raven stuttered. "Well, beautiful people tend to get along well" Jungkook complemented making the latter blush for the nth time. "But be careful" Jungkook warned.