애피로그

TP POV:

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung's voice made the addressed male stop in his tracks. The other slowly turned around, "Uhhh..."

The other pirates were snickering to themselves at the rather familiar scene. Jimin also being among them.

It had been quite sometime after their adventure to the dwarf island. They had successfully ended their adventure and had secured their homeland from the hanging threat.

They had to stay there for two weeks as Jungkook slowly recovered. But the blond was so insistent on going back to the sea that he would sometimes neglect his health. Thus there came a time when Taehyung had to become more forceful and often found himself scolding the ship captain.

And now after half a month passing by and Jungkook returning to somewhat of a stable condition, they had returned to the sea and had been sailing for a few days.

"I take my eyes off of you for three seconds and you're lifting three barrels at the same time?! What part of 'taking it easy' do you not get?!" The raven scolded heavily.

Jungkook just sighed and glared at his snickering sailors before dropping the barrels and walking up to the petit beauty. He grabbed Taehyung by the waist and pulled him so they were chest to chest. Their faces were so close they could feel each other's breath.

"Don't order me around in my own ship baby boy" the blond whispered in his raspy voice as he looked at Taehyung sharply. Taehyung returned the glare. His words neither their glare held any form of anger or malice. It was just pure banter for the sake of bickering.

They stayed in that position for a minute before Taehyung decided to do something about it because Jungkook wasn't listening. The blond hadn't recovered fully yet and he wasn't supposed to do strenuous work for another week or so. But leave it to Jungkook to be stubborn.

So Taehyung did something to compel him to listen. He did something so dangerous, so devious that it left no choice for Jungkook but to comply.

Taehyung...pouted.

And Jungkook was a sucker for Taehyung's pouts. Absolutely could not resist them. And in the end, the blond realized that no matter how dominating he was in their relationship or how much superiority he had in terms of his position, he was still at the end of the day a slave to Taehyung's wishes. And so was Taehyung. They were too deeply in love to care about their ego.

And there was also the fact that Taehyung was looking out for Jungkook every step of the way because he was worried he'd lose him again. He didn't want to experience that again. All he was doing was strictly out of concern and love for the other. And so Jungkook had no room to complain. Rather it made his heart flutter every time he got the raven's care and affection.

And so with a sigh Jungkook kissed Taehyung's pout away and walked in whilst dragging the raven with him. "Yah! Where are you taking me?" The raven asked. "If I'm gonna stay in there all day doing nothing then you will do nothing with me too," Jungkook said more like a stubborn child than anything making the raven giggle.

"Aye captain," Taehyung said playfully and giggled loudly. Jungkook's heart fluttering at the beautiful sound. A slight smile played on his lips, "oh, so now I'm the captain am I"

"Captain Jeon~," Taehyung said again and giggled as he was being pulled into his own cabin. Jungkook bit his lip to suppress the upcoming wide grin. "Come here you little-" Jungkook cut himself off as he pulled Taehyung closer by the hand and engulfed him in his bulky arms.

Taehyung continuously giggled seeing Jungkook's goofy expression. The blond leaned towards him and kissed him slowly. Taehyung still unable to hold back his giggles during the kiss. Jungkook smiling in between the kiss as well. He gave the raven a long hard smooch before pulling him into bed with him.

The two then cuddled and kissed in bed for an hour more before eventually going to sleep.

Three months later,

The sound of smooches filled the room as Taehyung and Jungkook were under the sheets of Jungkook's bed, cuddling like there was no tomorrow.

"It's time to get up baby," Jungkook said as he hovered over the raven. "But Kookie I'm sleepy~" Taehyung whined and pouted cutely with droopy eyes making Jungkook coo. "Alright my love, why don't you sleep some more and I'll go finish those annoying papers" the blond mumbled.

Taehyung nodded but was still reluctant to let Jungkook go. The blond was too warm. But eventually, he fell asleep again and the blond slowly got off the bed.

Jungkook sat down on his desk after getting ready and started looking through some of the approval papers and complaints he had gotten from the crewmates. Needless to say, almost none of them looked anywhere near formal nor professional. But it did keep Jungkook entertained so he never said anything about it.

His paperwork was done quickly seeing he didn't have much to work with papers, being a pirate and everything. He was starting to get bored out of his mind when he heard shuffling from the bed. Sighing in relief when he saw his boyfriend sitting up.

"Slept well?" He asked. Taehyung just nodded wordlessly before going to change whilst yawning.

Taehyung patted back inside and straight went to sit on Jungkook's lap like it was his personal property. And it really is, as far as Jungkook's concerned.

"Kiss" the blond demanded pouting, and who was Taehyung to deny such a request. So he grabbed Jungkook by the neck and kissed him breathless.

The two just couldn't get enough of each other. Their tongues danced around each other's as they both hummed in ecstasy. They were so drowned in the feeling that they forgot their surroundings. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, the other doing the same as the kiss got more heated. The tension between them getting higher and higher.

That was until a knock decided to disrupt the moment. "For heaven's sake!" Jungkook started cussing out of frustration and Taehyung giggled at his reaction. "what!" The blond asked absolutely pissed.

"We've got a problem captain. Bring Taehyung and come outside quick" Yoongi said and left snickering in victory.

"Why is Yoongi always cockblocking me?!" Jungkook again let out frustratedly. Taehyung now laughed out loud. "What else do you expect? He's my brother" the raven said between his laugh. Jungkook just grumbled.

The raven giggled and pecked him. "I love you, my grumpy captain," the raven said making Jungkook chuckle. "I love you too my little pirate"

They pecked each other one last time before leaving the room together. And once they were out they were met with a rather familiar sight.

Another pirate ship was coming their way and it didn't look like they were here to make friends.

"Looks like somebody decided to pick a little fight with us," Hoseok said smugly as he looked at the captain with a sloppy grin which the other returned.

Jungkook looked at every one of his me in the eyes before looking at his man. Taehyung smiled at him with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes.

The blond smirked and picked up his sword. He pointed the sharp weapon towards the incoming ship. "Let's kick some ass!" Jeon shouted making everyone smirk.

"AYE CAPTAIN!"

~The End~

☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️☸️

💙💙💙💜💜💜💙💙💙💜💜💜