🧡🖤(Request) I Can't Lose My Player 2🖤🧡

Leviathan x Suicidal GF Reader

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

!!Self-harm and Suicide attempt both mentioned!!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(Third Person P.O.V)

Levi and (Y/N) had agreed to binge watch TSL in his room right after dinner however, they sped off to their room instead of accompanying the demon to his room which perplexed him, but he brushed it off, thinking they just wanted to get changed into some comfy clothes or a onesie. He decided to get everything ready for when they arrived by gently sliding the first TSL DVD into the TV, pouring the popcorn into a large, red bowl and piling a large crowd of fluffy blankets on the couch. The colourful mess almost towering above him before he leapt onto it and fiddled on his D.D.D. while waiting for (Y/N) to return.

20 minutes passed quite swiftly, and they still ceased to arrive. The blue haired otaku found a small segment of worry engulfing his mind, so he chose to waltz to their room to check on them. He knocked on the door and patiently waited for an answer but when he didn't receive one, he knocked again and said "(Y/N)? It's me... Your true friend... Can I come in?" but he didn't gain an answer, so he slowly opened the door to check if they were actually in there. As soon as he entered, he heard water running which he disregarded immediately as he thought (Y/N) was just having a shower, so he turned to leave before something on their bed caught his eye and when he took a double take, he felt his heart drop...

There... On their bed... surrounded by a pool of mysterious vermillion liquid... He saw... A knife...

"Y/N?!" He screamed, sprinting to the bathroom door, trying to open it...

(Y/N P.O.V)

As soon as I heard the avatar of envy calling out my name, I quickly submerged my head into the freezing, crimson-dyed water and internally prayed that he wouldn't get in in time. I had blocked the already locked door with the biggest chair I could find prior to executing my suicide plan so even if he had a key, he wouldn't be able to get through. The tinted liquid I was engulfed in muffled his petrified screams as I slowly drifted out of consciousness. I could however tell that he was using all his might trying to get through the wooden door until everything stopped. I wondered what had happened because I was sure I hadn't lost consciousness quite yet as I could still feel the stinging pain emerging from my arms, but I didn't blame him for abandoning me that easily...

That was until I heard the crash of my splintering door. I would've thought it would've been a lot louder... I heard some muffled screaming as I slowly faded out of reality, only feeling the freezing water around me and the warm hands on my shoulders... Wait...

(Levi's P.O.V)

"Y/N?!" I hollered as Lotan broke through the door. My tear-filled eyes darted around the room frantically but landed on a bathtub filled almost to the brim with what looked like blood. I could just about distinguish a human-like frame in the scarlet substance. I rapidly placed my hands on where I thought their shoulders would be and yanked them out with all the strength I could muster, in order to separate them from the glacial prison that I was sure a fragile human like them would freeze to death in and sat them on the tile floor beside the porcelain tub. I took off my long, black and white cardigan jacket, draped it over their shoulders and pulled their body close to mine in an attempt to warm their bitterly cold figure. "I-I can't lose my p-player two..."

I heard their faint voice mutter my name "Le...Vi...?" ergo, I quickly but gingerly separated them from me slightly to see their mesmerising (E/C) eyes flutter open slightly. I pried their body back, rested my head in the crook of their neck and my tears slowly flooding onto their skin. I delicately laid them against the bath again and got up to search their cupboards for bandages to treat their carved arms. Once I found them, I used them as I intended. I then picked them up and walked towards and through the demolished door in order to place them on the side of their bed that wasn't stained with their blood. I gently tried to dry their hair with a towel so they wouldn't get a cold then tucked them in so they could fall asleep peacefully.

During their slumber, I thought it would be the right decision to inform Lucifer on their current situation as he would probably ridicule me for summoning Lotan and flooding the house. It turns out that he was in the living room with the rest of my brothers who were all really confused as to what happened, so I decided to apprise them all. Once my speech come to an end, silence settled across the whole room, so I wanted to check up on Y/N's condition. I gently opened their door just to be met with their peaceful, relaxed face with a slight look of despair in their expression. I quietly tip toed around to the side of the bed after closing the door and perched next to them. I was unsure what to do next but by instinct, I tenderly placed my hand on their head and began stroking their soft (H/C) locks.

"Levi... W-What happened...?" they questioned as their eyes flickered open and landed on me. I jumped slightly and retracted my hand from their hair quickly and used it to cover my flustered face, but it didn't last long as I recalled what had occurred prior. "Why... Why did you try to..." I felt my eyes begin to fill. They looked away from me and appeared as though they were going to cry. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around them in a hug of sorts. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, normie... But just promise me that you won't ever do it again, ok?" I spoke softly as they returned the embrace. "O-Ok... I promise." They responded "I-I can't lose you. You're my player 2, Y/N. I... I love you..." I spoke without realising what I said until it was already out. "I love you too, player 1." They smiled lovingly at me.

1055 words

(A/N) If you spot any errors in this, please alert me about them I'm sorry this took so long, I got major writers block when I was almost finished writing it, so I made something else in the meantime, I'll post it in a few days. Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan