💙He loves you all!💙

!!SPOILER ALERT FOR LESSON 6!!

(Y/N P.O.V)

It was a pretty normal day in the Devildom, and the brothers and I had just returned home from R.A.D. Dinner was almost ready, so Satan asked me to go and fetch Lucifer. I strolled down to the library, thinking he'd most likely be working in there, and knocked on the door. I heard a "Come in." from inside so I opened the door, but I didn't walk in much, since I'd knew I'd be leaving soon. "Dinner's almost ready so I was asked to come and get you." I told the Avatar of Pride, leaning against the door frame a bit. "I'm afraid I'm a little caught up in tasks Diavolo has set for me at the moment but, I'll be down in a while." He replied, still not looking up from his desk. "Oh, ok. I'll go and tell the others now. See you in a while, Lucifer." I sighed, closing the door on my way out.

When I arrived to where everyone else was, I told them what their brother had told me and we then all ate dinner without him. It was relatively quiet until Beel suddenly spoke up "(Y/N), can we join you when you have to go back to the human world?" "Yeah!" Belphie chimed in. "I'd love for you guys to come with me but... you know you won't be allowed to..." I replied. "Why not?!" Mammon screamed, obviously aggravated. "Probably because of that jerk-of-an-older-brother of ours." Satan rolled his eyes. "Hey! Don't call him that!" I yelled. "Why not? That's what he is." Belphie stated. How badly they were mistreating their older brother infuriated me. I rapidly pushed my chair out, stood up, and slammed my hands on the table as hard as I could whilst shouting "He's not a jerk! You can't even begin to see how much he cares for the lot of you!". "What do you mean?" Beel asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "He would risk his life for all of you. He would die for all of you. He loves all of you." I was almost crying due to how frustrated I was at this point in time. "W-What?..." Mammon managed to stutter out. "The only reason he's so strict with all of you is because he doesn't want you to get hurt or die." I ignored Mammon entirely.

"W-What about that incident with Luke and the grimoire? He almost killed him and Beel, and you had to step in to protect them!" Satan copied what I did when I stood up. "He was blinded by rage! I snuck Luke in without his permission and he thought he tried to steal the grimoire! It wasn't his fault, it was mine!" Everyone stayed silent after that so, I decided to continue talking. "You all give him such a hard time just because he cares about you? Give him a break!" I crossed my arms and we just didn't talk for about 5 seconds and they all looked down in shame (Satan sat down, but I was still standing) until the silence was disrupted by the sound of a door closing. We all looked towards the sound and what we saw surprised all of us equally. Lucifer was standing there, with his hand over his mouth but we could just about see the tears slowly running down his face. He then sprinted over to me and gave me the biggest hug I think I've ever had.

587 words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. It was like 1:30am when I thought of this idea so I'm sorry if it's bad. This isn't really an x reader fan fic but, I don't know what it is. It just came to my head so, I wanted to write it out and publish it. I probably won't make a part 2 unfortunately. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan