🧡🤍In A Trance Part 1🤍🧡

Leviathan x Worried Fem Reader Part 1 (Fluff)

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(Y/N P.O.V)

Levi had been cooped up in his room for a month at this point and I was beginning to get worried about him. This wouldn't be abnormal for him as he often shut himself in his room when he found a new game so that he could beat it without any interruptions but the thing that was worrying me was that when I gave him his food every day, I would always find the food from the previous meal still intact and the box would be unopened and even when I tried to ask him why he hadn't eaten, he wouldn't take his focus off of the computer screen. Obviously, demons can last longer without food than humans, but it wouldn't stop me worrying.

I knocked on the otaku's door, "Levi, I've got your dinner." I said before opening the door. This time, I chose to stay in his room until I saw him eat no matter if it would take the whole night. I placed the meal on his desk and took away his uneaten lunch to throw it in the bin. Once I had done that, I sat in his bathtub-bed thing and just scrolled through Devilgram on my D.D.D, looking up at the blue-haired demon every once in a while.

Before long, it was past 2am so I got out of Levi's bed and went to check up on him. As I walked over, I noticed that he wasn't asleep which worried me, but I then noticed that his orange and blue orbs were very bloodshot, and he had dark circles under each of them. I got insanely panicked at this but to make it worse, he was still playing the game!!

(Levi's P.O.V)

I recently got a new Ruri-Chan game, so I wanted to be the first one to finish it as the leader of the Ruri-Chan fan club. I was so engulfed in the game, I didn't even notice (Y/N) coming in to give me food every day or when it was day or night. I hadn't taken my eyes off of the game for... I don't even know how long now! What snapped me out of my trance was (Y/N)'s soft hands cupping my cheeks, looking into my eyes with her worry filled, (E/C) eyes. A light blush dusted my face when I realised how close her face was to mine and as soon as she saw it, the same happened to her and she instantly let go of my face, turned away and hid her face.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I so intent on looking at Levi's poor face that I didn't even realise how close I was to his face until I noticed his eyes widen slightly and his face get a bit of colour to it. As soon as I noticed what I was doing, I retracted my hands from his face and turned away. My red face was putting a tomato to shame. "I'msorryIwasworriedaboutyousoIwantedtogetabetterlookatyourfacebutIdidntrealisehowcloseIwas!" (I'm sorry, I was worried about you, so I wanted to get a closer look at your face, but I didn't realise how close I was!) I spoke remarkably quickly 'I-It's fine...' he replied.

I looked at the demon "W-why didn't you eat or sleep?.." I asked, my face returning to its normal colour. "I wasn't keeping track of the time... Sorry..." he replied, sheepishly. I felt a bit bad for lashing out at him like I did "I'm sorry, Levi... I was just worried..." His eyes widened when I said the last part. "W-why would you be worried about a stupid otaku like me?!" he asked, blushing once again. "Because... I-I...love you..." I whispered, hoping he didn't hear me and what he said next made me believe he didn't. "Sorry, what was that?" "I-I..." I couldn't tell him now "I-I didn't say anything, you must be hearings things!" I lied, "Now that you've come back to reality, why don't you eat the food I gave you and then go to sleep?" He nodded in response, so I left his room and went to mine and fell asleep almost instantly.

686 Words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. Sorry it isn't much so far but I am planning on making a part 2 to this before I make the Satan one. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan