💙🤍Overworked 🤍💙

Stressed Lucifer x Worried GF Reader

!!SLIGHTLY OOC!!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(N/N) = Nickname

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(GF) = Gender Fluid

(A/N) This story is so old and cringy I genuinely hate it- ;-;

(Y/N P.O.V)

As I was walking around the House of Lamentation aimlessly since I had nothing better to do, I heard something. It sounded like someone hyperventilating and crying, but where was it coming from?.. I followed it all the way to... Lucifer's room?! No, that can't be right since he never cries. I decided to knock on the door just in case. "Lucifer?.." I got no response, so I tried again. "Lucifer, are you ok?.." Again, no response. 'This is getting ridiculous!' I thought to myself. "Lucifer, I'm coming in." I said just before opening the door.

As soon as I took one step in the room, I saw Lucifer sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. I immediately ran over to him and crouched down next to him. I spotted a huge pile of papers next to him with a post-it note on top that read "To be done by midnight." which caused me to look at my watch. 11:15pm?! 'There is no way he could get all of that work done in 45 minutes!' I thought. I put my hand on his back and began to rub circles with it to calm him down. After about 10 minutes he had calmed down almost completely so I asked him if he was stressed with the amount of work he was given. He replied with "Yes... Diavolo set them for me but I had other things to prioritise today so I kept putting it off.. I apologize that you had to see me in that state, but I should get back to work..." "No. You are going to sleep. I'll speak to Diavolo about it."

With that, I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to his bed. He was reluctant to begin with but after seeing how much I cared about him, he gave up. After I set Lucifer down on his bed, he fell asleep almost instantly. I grinned at him and planted a small kiss on his cheek. Then walked over to Diavolo's palace to give him a little talking to...

(Lucifer's P.O.V)

I woke up with (Y/N) laying next to me, fast asleep. I struggled to remember what happened last night, but I did after a while. I still needed to thank them for taking care of me, but they looked so peaceful like that, so I decided to wait until they woke up on their own. I just laid there doing nothing in particular, until I noticed her (E/C) eyes flicker open. "Good morning, N/N." I remarked, causing their cheeks to redden which made them hide their face in their hands. I kissed their forehead then thanked them for taking care of me, "By the way, what happened with Diavolo?" "I gave him a little talking to. But don't worry, I didn't hurt him and I don't think he'll overwork you like he did last night." they replied before placing their head on my chest and falling asleep again to which I followed shortly after.

503 words

(A/N) Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them on either this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. Sorry its so short btw. Hope you enjoyed my first fan fic ever! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies! 

-- H-Chan