🧡🤍(Request) Better Than Ruri-Chan🤍🧡

Leviathan x Cosplayer GF Reader

(Y/N) = Your Name

(GF) = Gender Fluid

!!Requested!!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I had had a crush on the Avatar of Envy as soon as I arrived in the Devildom because, we just clicked. Probably because we're both huge otakus however, we seemed to grow a lot closer after he told me he was a cosplayer, just like me. We always cosplayed together since that day and he'd often make the outfits by hand on his own and he would occasionally ask me to help him by holding some of the fabric together while he stitched it together or to go out and grab some more material if we ran out, and things like that. It wasn't uncommon for us to cosplay popular ships like Yuno Gasai x Yukiteru Amano or Karma Akabane x Nagisa Shiota and I loved when we did photoshoots as characters like them because I could get as close as I wanted to him and say it was just for the photo. I usually felt quite shy and flustered whenever I was around Levi because of the crush but when we were in cosplay, it was like all that nervousness had evaporated into thin air.

Levi had been quite occupied lately and by busy I mean he just kept playing the same video game for days because it was Ruri-Chan themed so he just HAD to get the highest score in it, and since he was so busy, he had no time to cosplay with me anymore which made us drift apart a bit... I hated the feeling of not being around him as much anymore, so I decided to surprise him! I had been planning to cosplay Ruri-Chan and had been making her outfit for a few months and all I had left was her hat thing but I didn't really have any motivation for a week or so, so I almost gave up the whole project but I was glad I didn't because I wouldn't have been able to surprise him like this. I asked Asmo to go shopping at Majolish to look for the right shade of material because I had just run out and it was fairly unusual for me to go out, but it wasn't for him. He was the only one I'd told about the surprise since I was scared the others would tell him before it was ready and he was good at sewing so he could help me when I was having trouble with something.

After a few sleepless nights, I finally finished the whole outfit and I was ready to show it to the otaku that had won my heart. It was Friday morning, so I texted him to leave the afternoon and evening free. He was curious as to why but all I told him was "It's a secret 😉" which probably left him even more confused than he already was but that just added to the fun. The day was fairly boring as usual but I was so excited for school to finish that I could barely concentrate in class, but I made it through eventually. As soon as my last class finished, I speed walked all the way back to the House of Lamentation to get into the cosplay.

I finally managed to get the make-up right after about half an hour of trial and error and I looked in the floor length mirror that was stood in the corner of my room 'Damn (Y/N)...' I thought to myself. 'This outfit looks really close to Ruri-Chan's!' I squealed in delight as I though of how Levi would react when he saw me cosplaying her. At least, how I thought he'd react. I skipped over to the otaku's room and knocked on the door a few times. "Levi~" I sung but I didn't get a response, so I just decided to go in. As I opened the door, I saw the demon and he was... Playing video games!!! I sighed. 'He must've forgotten about it...' I thought. I silently tip-toed over to him and just watched him play for a while since I didn't want to interrupt him.

After about 10 minutes, he won the match and took off his headset, so I placed my hands over his eyes gently and "Guess who~~!" I cooed. I heard him say a slight "Hm..." I rolled my eyes "Here's a hint: I'm your true friend." I felt his face grow warm after my statement "(Y-Y/N)?..." He stuttered. "Yup!" I smiled, removing my hands from his eyes. "Wait! Don't look at me just yet!" I stopped his gaming chair from turning around before he could get a chance to look at me. "Wh-" he started before I cut him off "I know how you've been playing that new Ruri-Chan game to try and get the highest score but, I was kinda bummed when you stopped cosplaying with me so I decided to try and make my own cosplay by myself!" I exclaimed before turning his chair to face me and twirling around in a circle to show off my outfit.

He froze and his face turned bright red almost immediately. "D-Do you not like it?... I thought it was p-pretty good but I'm not a Ruri-Chan stan like you so I couldn't spot the mistakes but I tried to triple checked it to make sure it was good enough for you..." I looked to the floor in shame and began to tear up a bit. "D'AAHHH NONONONONONO!!!" I heard milliseconds before I was engulfed in a hug by my crush. I was taken aback by the sudden advancement by the usually nervous boy I was used to. "I'm sorry!! I love it! I just..." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he was taller than me and asked, "You just what?" I was relieved that he did in fact like it but now I just got more nervous.

The redness in his face died down a bit. "I-I was just astounded that you decided to do all this for a stupid otaku like me..." he looked a bit guilty about how much time I spent on making it. "I wanted to make it for you because... I like you..." I had no intention of confessing to him like this but I kinda just blurted it out, so I immediately slapped my hand over my mouth in embarrassment. "Aww! I like you too, normie!" he smiled, completely oblivious to what I actually meant. "No... Not like that..." I sighed to which he tilted his head in confusion. "I... I like-like you..." His face got even redder than last time if that was even possible. "W-Why would you l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-like me?!" he asked, "If I answered that, I'd never stop talking." I smirked.

He hid is face with his hand as he normally did when he was embarrassed. "I-I... l-like you t-too... You're way better than Ruri-Chan..." I was speechless. I didn't think he'd actually like me back! My shock turned to joy after a few seconds. I grabbed his wrist, pulled his hand away from his mouth, grabbed his confused face and pressed my lips to his. There was a slight "Hm!" from him but it was barely audible. I pulled away after a few seconds and we just stood the hugging while he tried to process what the hell just happened.

1224 words

(A/N) If you spot any errors in it, please alert me about them Thanks for reading! If you have any requests, comment them either on this chapter or the one titled 'Requests'. I'm so sorry this took so long, I got really bad writers block just after I started. Hope you enjoyed the fan fic! Have a good day because you deserve it! Bye, my lovelies!

-- Star-Chan